Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
Thanks Scorpius. Can't we run Yappari as root? I don't know whether it's possible or not.
Thanks for your quick reply!
No, that would be very risky.

If a hacker could find an exploit in Yappari could control your phone completely.

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Turkey - Merzifon
I Still Wait An Answer .

Originally Posted by adilx05 View Post
I Still Wait An Answer .
Read the first post: NO LOG NO HELP

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Read the first post: NO LOG NO HELP
Yeah I Have Read But My Problem Hasn't Log File. My Problem Is: Don't Register Any Number On Yappari.

Yeah I Have Read But My Problem Hasn't Log File. My Problem Is: Don't Register Any Number On Yappari.
Your problem DOES create a log file, you just don't know how to get it. So keep reading the first post over and over again until you get your log file.

I Have Send My Log Files . Please Solve My Problem.
Attached Files
File Type: tar Yappari.tar (10.0 KB, 46 views)

I Have Send My Log Files . Please Solve My Problem.
The "no_routes" error means that WhatsApp Inc. doesn't have a way to make a call to your country.

So you can only register via SMS. You already tried too many times and have to wait about 12 hours to try again.

What you can do is BEFORE trying again use the link in this Leinad post to request a code. AFTER you get the code in your phone, write it down and start Yappari registration. Wait for it to fail and then type the code when Yappari asks you for it and that's it.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:

What you can do is BEFORE trying again use the link in this Leinad post to request a code. AFTER you get the code in your phone, write it down and start Yappari registration. Wait for it to fail and then type the code when Yappari asks you for it and that's it.
Your dedication never ceases to amaze me.

Bluestack method is annoying me. I've tried installing it on 3 computers and each time it has failed.

I'll give this method a try and report back.

Cheers,
Fred

You beauty! It worked perfectly!

The Following User Says Thank You to fffffred For This Useful Post:
Read the first post ENTIRELY. If you want help, I need the log. No log, no help.

No server response is that your phone couldn't connect to the WhatsApp server. Are you sure you were connected to the Internet on the phone when you tried to register?
log
i didnt know how to attach it from log folder.so copied it
SQLite format 3**@ ***O**C*[tablesettingssettingsCREATE TABLE settings (version integer)P++*Ytablesqlite_sequencesqlite_sequenc eCREATE TABLE sqlite_sequence(name,seq).**CtableloglogCREAT E TABLE log (localid integer primary key autoincrement,name varchar(256),from_me boolean,timestamp integer not null,id varchar(20) not null,type integer not null,data varchar(65535),thumb_image varchar(256),status integer not null,media_url varchar(256),media_mime_type varchar(20),media_wa_type integer,media_size integer,media_name varchar(256),media_duration_seconds integer,local_file_uri varchar(512))*5*%***true*AJ-1379928969-1*Z***log****

now please help..phone connected to wifi.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp