Yeah have been having this annoying problem since Pr1.1. The music cuts out at first and when it resumes completely the sound quality is then distorted for the remainder of playback. I think I created a bug for this a while ago here: http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=560

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Sydney, Australia
So, how has PR1.3 affected this issue for everyone? I've noticed a reduction in skips, however they still occur from time to time. This has already been mentioned in the mega-thread by one user, just wanted to see if everyone's experience was the same.

Posts: 56 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ SP-Brasil
Here happens especially when reproducing the sound of my car, and much worse, reaching annoying when I use the GPS navigation.
: (

same issue here... As far as I'm concerned , nothing has changed...

Actually my car audio/ BT no longer can display and ring whenever somebody calls me... Before it showed incoming phone # and ringtone was played througout my car speakers. Not anymore. Removed and paired few times on both devices (my car BT and N9). Same thing, so unless I wont hear or see it on my N9, I dont see any incoming phone call. I believe contact sync with car BT system never worked...

Last edited by vittoriob4; 2012-07-19 at 03:28.

Not better nor worse. Still annoying. I again repeat a hearty donation to someone who would could help resolve this.

Last edited by justadude; 2012-07-19 at 04:23. Reason: grammar

The Following User Says Thank You to justadude For This Useful Post:
+1 on that. Maybe someone could create a script, a rule or anything of the kind so that whenever you are streaming audio via BT it will have Wi-Fi scanning automatically disabled so as not to have both BT and Wi-Fi simultaneously active which is known to cause this specific stutter issue.

Anyone willing to make this happen?

Last edited by isfr21; 2012-07-19 at 05:22.

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 172 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Sydney, Australia
I'm not certain, but I believe there may be difficulties disabling WiFi & keeping BT active due to the shared radio.

The Following User Says Thank You to keflex For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by vittoriob4 View Post
Actually my car audio/ BT no longer can display and ring whenever somebody calls me... Before it showed incoming phone # and ringtone was played througout my car speakers. . I believe contact sync with car BT system never worked...
There's a thread in bug-tracker, many confirmed there it's working for them.
IIRC it didn't support some older protocols, only the latest one/s, which was an issue for many cars BT stacks.
As to the main issue for this thread, ditto here, not much better really....

Originally Posted by keflex View Post
I'm not certain, but I believe there may be difficulties disabling WiFi & keeping BT active due to the shared radio.
Thanks for that. Then what about just disabling just the "scanning" instead of the whole Wi-Fi radio?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
That was discussed in the tracker, some "fixes" were proposed that should be doable & relatively simple.
But they never responded; although last I checked it was "assigned" to someone only recently IIRC...

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-07-19 at 08:11.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: