Active Topics

Originally Posted by Garcel View Post
Hi guys. I was wondering how can i put my avatar picture. I already have a theme but i can't seem to find a way to put my own picture. Thanks in advance

ONCE AGAIN!

READ the wiki that I spent hours creating for these problems. Once you have loooked at it, if you are still confused then come and ask.

This was made for a REASON!!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Didn't know that this was on wiki. Sorry for asking. Hope you guys has a little more patience on noobs like me but i see you don't.

Originally Posted by Garcel View Post
Didn't know that this was on wiki. Sorry for asking. Hope you guys has a little more patience on noobs like me but i see you don't.
Its not about patience. Its just directly above your post. I posted earlier to somebody else linking them to the wiki!

At least skim the current page a bit and look through just incase ur question can be answered by an earlier post.

Sorry but its been a long day full of having to repost links, just once itd be nice if people just skimmed the last page or two and checked it out.

If you have any more problems then just ask here and ill try n help ya out

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2011-04-11 at 20:27.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 376 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Hungary
I've this crazy friend who does not put spaces between his words (and refuses to do it so he can save some characters by starting each word with a capital letter). With the stock conversations app his mesages were cut into lines so it fit the screen, but with any of the themes here the message simply goes on outside the screen. I can read them as sideways scrolling works, but I was wondering if there could be some JS code inserted somewhere so the message never goes out the screen even in such cases.

Last edited by zdanee; 2011-04-12 at 06:35.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
@zdane,
replace him with a new friend?
:P

and personally i wanted to know if it was possible for me to remove me and my contacts avatar from chat (specifically with ubbles theme)

thanks, love all your work, tho wiki might benefit from some more info about how to make your own themes?

This is basically the default with a few modifications
for sms i put the display picture inside the text bubble and for im i only added portrait support

EDIT:
portrait sms & IM.zip
this looks like the images above

filename: display outside.zip
looks similar to normal conversations and also supports portrait
Attached Files
File Type: zip Portrait sms & IM.zip (3.2 KB, 590 views)
File Type: zip display outside.zip (2.9 KB, 457 views)

Last edited by knarf; 2011-04-27 at 15:03.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to knarf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 428 | Thanked: 226 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Philippines
Hi Friends,

I made a "newbie" video tutorial/guide on how to modify the Conversations App with the themes here. I didn't use the Conversation Modder App for installing, though I used it for backing up. What I did is similar to the "command line" procedures but instead I used FileBox (to copy and paste the new theme to its location). Is it okay if I add it to the Wiki Page?

Here's the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU8jiAG4H70

The Following User Says Thank You to topet2k12001 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Go ahead and add it to the wiki, my good man.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 304 | Thanked: 235 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Manila
Originally Posted by m165 View Post
A different approach to the "bubble" style conversations, I have made a simpler version, that is similar to the main conversations screen.

I'm still making a few changes, but I'll upload it if anyone wants it before I'm finished.

I just need a way of removing the ":" after the persons name to match the main screen more, anyone know how to do this?

Edit: See this post to download it - http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=412
does this support portrait?

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
hey guys im using the iphone style theme but there is a bug, I mentioned here
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=72519

thanks

Tags
bada rox, his lunchbox