Active Topics

I dunno if anyone has had any chances to try this out yet or not, but I was wondering if Nokia is generally a hassle to charge with 3rd party chargers/accessories? Like how the iPhone has to have an apple branded charger, Sony Phones/Mp3 players need to bottom two pins on the USB crossed to provide power..etc.
Basically, I'm looking to buy a mobile charger and wanted to know it if will power the N900 if it just has a standard micro (mini, maybe? Forget what the N900 uses) USB cable?
If anyone has any insight, would LOVE to know before I spend $20 or more on something that won't work..
thanks!

As far as I know, the whole point of micro USB charging is so you can have a standard charger. It can be charged from a standard USB port, so I would assume that any standard micro USB wall charger should work.

yes standard micro usb should just work fine.
European Union forced (or better said warned that it would do it) all (phone) vendors to standardize the charger, this should be effective from 2012 i believe but nokia is already doing it for all there new phones right now.