Active Topics

I am on PR1.0, I have previously installed the chinese vkb which some chinese forum user extracted from n950. So my active keyboards are Simplified Chinese and English (UK).

Yesterday I installed n9tweak and i tried the "enlarge landscape virtual keyboard" function. I tried large and x-large sizes and both worked fine. However when I reverted back to Default, the English (UK) vkb disappeared. I cannot switch between vkbs by flicking the vkb area. The Chinese vkb worked fine. I tried other languages such as Deutsch and they worked fine, only English (UK) and (US) cannot work. I tried replacing the libmeego-keyboard.css in /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeego-keyboard/style/ with the original one but it still doesn't work.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks

Originally Posted by spectrax0x View Post
I am on PR1.0, I have previously installed the chinese vkb which some chinese forum user extracted from n950. So my active keyboards are Simplified Chinese and English (UK).

Yesterday I installed n9tweak and i tried the "enlarge landscape virtual keyboard" function. I tried large and x-large sizes and both worked fine. However when I reverted back to Default, the English (UK) vkb disappeared. I cannot switch between vkbs by flicking the vkb area. The Chinese vkb worked fine. I tried other languages such as Deutsch and they worked fine, only English (UK) and (US) cannot work. I tried replacing the libmeego-keyboard.css in /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeego-keyboard/style/ with the original one but it still doesn't work.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks
hey bro i am having exact same problem...did u manage to find the solution to it...thanks