Notices

Not sure whether this is a Billboard or Meecast issue.
With a newly set up pristine phone with latest software versions the Meecast icon seems to come and go seemingly at random. As per usual opening Meecast forces an update but will disappear again at some point.

One small thing makes me think it might be Billboard. I disable Billboard overnight and have never noticed the Meecast icon go missing during the night.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by WhitP View Post
Not sure whether this is a Billboard or Meecast issue.
With a newly set up pristine phone with latest software versions the Meecast icon seems to come and go seemingly at random. As per usual opening Meecast forces an update but will disappear again at some point.

One small thing makes me think it might be Billboard. I disable Billboard overnight and have never noticed the Meecast icon go missing during the night.
It is a MeeCast issue as vlad had mentioned in his changelog he did fix this in v0.6.4 so I think if you use the latest versions for both apps it should work well...

It is 0.6.4 (vlad said he forgot to update the version number from 0.6.2 in 'about'). No updates available this morning in Ovi.
Had trouble with the 0.6.4 update so it was a uninstall/install job from the deb file

The Following User Says Thank You to WhitP For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Well, as suggested on the project page...
How do I...
Show only the uptime without the login info?

Create a script /home/user/uptime.py like this:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/python
import datetime
seconds = int(float(open('/proc/uptime').read().split()[0]))
print str(datetime.timedelta(0, seconds))[:-3]
I'd like to have it displayed without the actual time in that line too.
Only e.g. "1 day, 3:45 hours".
Ideally, but not nescessarily, days and hours would be in local languange if possible.
(How) can this be done?

Thanks a lot for this nice app!
Current Maemo Community Council member

Last edited by Win7Mac; 2012-10-07 at 20:45.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Eindhoven Area, the Netherlands
Still getting better. Great application thp! Great work and support. It's much appreciated.

Here are two suggestions for a future upgrade although I can imagine they are not possible:
1) Possibility to display week number.
2) Show the active ProfileMatic rule name? That would be a great alternative to the existing "active profile" option.

If not possible, does anybody know how to code the week number? I remember someone showed the code here on tmo but unfortunately I can't find it anymore.

Originally Posted by Industreality View Post
Still getting better. Great application thp! Great work and support. It's much appreciated.

Here are two suggestions for a future upgrade although I can imagine they are not possible:
1) Possibility to display week number.
2) Show the active ProfileMatic rule name? That would be a great alternative to the existing "active profile" option.

If not possible, does anybody know how to code the week number? I remember someone showed the code here on tmo but unfortunately I can't find it anymore.
1) http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=107

2) You should ask ajalkane in the profilematic thread if the active rule name can be exposed somehow.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slarti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Eindhoven Area, the Netherlands
Thanks for the code and pointing me to it slarti.

2) you're right, done:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=768

hi guys,
sound a great app ... only question remains would my meecast notification remain on lock screen or will it dissappear? i had to remove Battery Percentage app as well because of that tooo // any one tested Billboard with the meecast ?

Originally Posted by vikified View Post
hi guys,
sound a great app ... only question remains would my meecast notification remain on lock screen or will it dissappear? i had to remove Battery Percentage app as well because of that tooo // any one tested Billboard with the meecast ?

what do you think?

The Following User Says Thank You to soryuuha For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post

what do you think?
i think. click buy

thanks a lot mate !!