Background:

My N9 got into reboot loop this morning when I was using a couple of normal apps like browser and music player. The phone gets really hot. Not long ago I installed the power menu 0.2.1. Don't know whether it caused the problem.

The reboot loop:

It starts just as normal, but when it loads up the homescreen, I can pan around and use it. However, the status bar suddenly disappeared and power led was on. Then phone reboots.

Current status:

I plugged my phone into my pc when it is off. Then I pressed mass storage when it asked me to choose the USB state. Now the phone can be used as normal, phone calls, all apps(? not tested every apps yet, but most), message app are normal. EXCEPT the status bar disappears.

What can I do now?? Do I need to reflash to get the status bar back?

edit: removed power menu, problem still there

Last edited by Weirdfisher; 2013-08-20 at 07:03. Reason: Update current phone status

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
I doubt the power menu app would do anything to harm the statusbar ui.. Have you done anymore mods to the phone with n9qt or anything else recently?

The Following User Says Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DJJonosound View Post
I doubt the power menu app would do anything to harm the statusbar ui.. Have you done anymore mods to the phone with n9qt or anything else recently?
I have just removed the power menu 0.2.1 and you are right. It has nothing to do with status bar

Ok, it doesnt reboot, and the status bar is back after I clean device.

Now the USB malfunction!! It can be charged, but pc doesnt recognise my phone so I can't load my backed up files into my phone!!

any way round??

edit: Suddenly it works...

Last edited by Weirdfisher; 2013-08-20 at 10:04. Reason: update