Yeah, I have to agree: is that it?

I thought they left out some details from jolla.com because they were gonna announce something more, or some more details.

I was especially waiting for them to announce a qwerty half or something. My 100€ preorder would be out of my bank that second...
As it is, they made a great deal out of swappable colored backs, that so many phones had before. Yay?

The Following User Says Thank You to [Knuckles] For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by marcaurell View Post
I am totally disappointed by Jolla, I’m waiting for months for this device, and then I have to learn that you do not deliver to Austria. Am I a second class customer because I live in Austria? Are my Euros worth less? I would have gegreut forward to the possibility of pre-and then the disillusionment no delivery to Austria, the country that lies in the middle of Europe. Ciao Ciao Jolla Sailfish I’m not a device I beg of you will continue to use my N9.

My dream would be an HTC one with sailfish. Jolla hardware device is very weak and in 6-7 months when it comes on the market it is totally outdated
And then your mom didn't let you use her credit card and didn't give her permission to take the train to germany to get the phone.

Grow up man. You are indeed in the middle of Europe, it is not going to be difficult to get this phone. Think about others who actually life somewhere far and it will be difficult. Spoiled little child...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
livestream still going?
I can hear the head of customer support introduce someone from DNA, very silently...
No picture though.

Originally Posted by [Knuckles] View Post
As it is, they made a great deal out of swappable colored backs, that so many phones had before. Yay?
No, there's a chip in that cover that supposedly could even make adding more memory and such possible, let alone larger batteries, better flash and so on.

That said those attachments don't exists yet and are up to Jolla or 3rd party to add.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
In the teaser video they said everything should be revealed the 20th. Fraud!

Now, I know how the device looks like and the prize, but nothing more??

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post

I think there will be further information on the news sites and all

Posts: 485 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Galiza
Aaaaand let me loop this video and think everything is alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-jIyUhFzYk

The Following User Says Thank You to Hariainm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post

When they said details would be revealed later on, they seemed to really mean that.

Agree, that stream was useless.

Originally Posted by marcaurell View Post
I am totally disappointed by Jolla, I’m waiting for months for this device, and then I have to learn that you do not deliver to Austria. Am I a second class customer because I live in Austria? Are my Euros worth less? I would have gegreut forward to the possibility of pre-and then the disillusionment no delivery to Austria, the country that lies in the middle of Europe. Ciao Ciao Jolla Sailfish I’m not a device I beg of you will continue to use my N9.

My dream would be an HTC one with sailfish. Jolla hardware device is very weak and in 6-7 months when it comes on the market it is totally outdated
you can't pre-order the "other half" whatever that will be
you can however order the t-shirt & pre-order a standard Jolla device, pretty much what Marc hold in his hand during the presentation.
or, within a year, you may be able to walk into a phone shop in Vienna & get a Jolla device with a contract.
or without, for € 399.-

Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Hariainm View Post
Aaaaand let me loop this video and think everything is alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-jIyUhFzYk
lol, yeah I expected wow from Jolla but didn't get it with the UI and now device design... Oh well I hope the specs is atleast on par with this generation.

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red