Posts: 23 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Esbjerg - Denmark
email widget configuration has a bug hmm it doesnt work lol .. slow main menu configuration .. and long pressing a file for sharing makes it want to delete the file instead of holding the focus so user could make his own choice .. just a few bugs so far

The Following User Says Thank You to daffydk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 218 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany , Thüringen
sure every application and especially a operating system system does have bugs .. but at some systems you have to look in deep to find them maybe at the core and at some other you find them at the user interface (menue bug).

I did some QA - QS Software tests at my last job and a user interface test is the cheapest kind to test the ground level functionalitys. I wonder if they made heavy load tests and all those other procedures a good qa and qs should do.. and this with 3 Months Time for one Release ..

It would be better for Nokia if they cant do there job to give Beta Releases to there Community and they get a really quick result for possible bugs within days.

*ironic on* But maybe they dont want this .. becouse this would need to put more Work into Maemo .. and this is a Problem becouse they all work at Meego so hard..*ironic off*

Last edited by crown77; 2010-05-25 at 14:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to crown77 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
think ill stick with the awesome pr1.1.1 then!

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Italy
Originally Posted by HangLoose View Post
Your comment makes me believe that you are the only developer in the world that makes bug-less software..

Congratulations I think you might be very smart.

ps. If you dont work with software than I recommend you buying an iPhone. I heard that those things never saw a bug in the face of earth.
Maybe you miss the meaning of the word "FULL".
And the meaning of the word redneck funboy

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Originally Posted by DarkPand0r View Post
Not sure if anyone else has had this within PR1.2 yet but these are some of the problems I've encountered already.

1. Widget Customisation:
once the "Done" button is clicked it remains highlighted but nothing happens for around 1-2 minutes. This has happened EACH time.

2. Menu Customisation:
once the menu has been customised pressing the "Done" button results in the menu resetting to the original menu set-up.

I'm currently using the latest Power-Kernel overclocked to 900mhz, not sure if this is causing the problem.

I can confirm these bugs. I'm using normal kernel without any modifications.

The Following User Says Thank You to mivoligo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Italy
Anybody please can confirm if MfE for GMAIL now works? Thank you

Yep. That was the first bug i got when trying to customize my screen. I ended up rebooting and it went away.

Originally Posted by DarkPand0r View Post
Not sure if anyone else has had this within PR1.2 yet but these are some of the problems I've encountered already.

1. Widget Customisation:
once the "Done" button is clicked it remains highlighted but nothing happens for around 1-2 minutes. This has happened EACH time.

2. Menu Customisation:
once the menu has been customised pressing the "Done" button results in the menu resetting to the original menu set-up.

I'm currently using the latest Power-Kernel overclocked to 900mhz, not sure if this is causing the problem.
i dont have either of these issues. ive overclocked as well. If it helps, i flashed with the global version of pr1.2.

Only bug I've found so far is when you click New IM, it doesnt show any of the extra protocol buddies I have, only the ones that use the built in IM protocols.

I have an update that wont install but I cant remember what it is. Also I dont have the option to search app manager anymore....not sure if this is because I havent chosen to install all the apps I had backed up yet.

Speaking of which, when I had the option to reinstall apps, the amount of disk space it said was required was way out of whack.

The Following User Says Thank You to 316comp For This Useful Post:
the "screeching speakers" bug is still present when a mp3 file is set as a ringtone

Is there a bugzilla report on "screeching speakers"?