Originally Posted by jacktanner View Post
Is there a bugzilla report on "screeching speakers"?
https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6784

The Following User Says Thank You to iraklis For This Useful Post:
Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
First , I can not flash eMMC , which has been mentioned in here ( http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=51736) .

2nd , I can not customize the menu , which i guess it might be the result of unable to flash eMMC

3rd , the upper bar at the desktop will disappeared when I lock the screen and unlock . The only way to have the bar back is moving between two different desktops and it will be back again . This is quite annoying .

Posts: 130 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hampshire, UK
Email Widget - The Configuration (spanner) icon does nothing

The Following User Says Thank You to DJRedline For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DarkPand0r View Post
Not sure if anyone else has had this within PR1.2 yet but these are some of the problems I've encountered already.

1. Widget Customisation:
once the "Done" button is clicked it remains highlighted but nothing happens for around 1-2 minutes. This has happened EACH time.

2. Menu Customisation:
once the menu has been customised pressing the "Done" button results in the menu resetting to the original menu set-up.

I'm currently using the latest Power-Kernel overclocked to 900mhz, not sure if this is causing the problem.

if you have install and config omweather widget, it seems the 1st problem will happen.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Dubai
when the "wheel" in the title bar turns when loading or whatever there is a glitch with the graphics on the Nseries theme

the only issue that I have had is that the Email widget doesn't work for me at all.

Also where is the option for customsing the menu screen?

My Blog

after ages of waiting .. i got an update to PR 1.2 from application manager 113 MB, after its installed successfully, it was working fine for 1 hour or 2 but after that ..

- video Call option not appear all the time on skype.
- the desktop freezing when i open the phone application then back to desktop and stay freezing until restart.
- open the phone app automatically every few minutes.
- extra-divil not working
- very slow animation when move the application menu up or down.

this just until now, and still counting ..

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
This is not a fair complaint. It only took them 4 months to come up with this...

The Following User Says Thank You to x61 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Hey, I think you shall try to reflash your device

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ shanghai , China
For item 4 " extras-devel not working " , I had the same problem . I later found out to add " fremantle" into the blank of " distribution" will fix the problem .

I did not put " fremantle" when PR 1.1 and had no problem .

Hope it helps !

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deter3 For This Useful Post: