Originally Posted by mtech View Post
Very strange. They just dropped the price to 499.99 only a few days back and said the order is valid till 31 Dec 09. I managed to load the order - hope they honour it.
They are completely incompetent. Nothing surprises me from Dell at this point.

Originally Posted by argoldst View Post
For anyone who recieved their phone and ordered after 11/5, would you be willing to post or message me your order number.

I want to call dell with proof of several people who ordered after me but got their phone already.

Thanks in advance.
I would appreciate this as well.

Well, they know but they are pretty much telling me tough titties.

Basically the manager I talked to said that they know about the issue, but that fulfillment is giving them January dates and there isn't a damn thing they can do for me. So, Dell isn't getting my money.

Yea so I ordered another one from them and they ended up canceling it on me it seems. I just checked and got the canceled stamp on my order. Oh well. Mine will be here Monday from PCMall

whats going on with the rebates are u guys going ahead to the ovi store online making an account or waiting so that you can directly create an account from n900?

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
I ordered mine on the 8th of December as well and I got an estimated date of the 14th which is this Monday. No more N900 at dell though. It's odd as to why another person who ordered on the same date gets a different delivery date. Also, what is taking them so long to ship it out, it's not like it needs to be assembled or anything. Any thoughts?

I was trying to get a coupon to work on the Dell site and now it won't show me the N900 on their site AT ALL, it's like they quit selling it or something.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2009 @ southern California, USA
Originally Posted by egrims View Post
Yea so I ordered another one from them and they ended up canceling it on me it seems. I just checked and got the canceled stamp on my order. Oh well. Mine will be here Monday from PCMall
I also order another one from Dell and they put it on hold. I had to call to fix the problem. Hopefully, it went through. Placed order on 12/08.

Was going to order number 2 today from Dell and they do not show it for sale anymore. Very disappointing. plus Amazon now shows phone for $783.84! OUCH

Originally Posted by damageinc View Post
Was going to order number 2 today from Dell and they do not show it for sale anymore. Very disappointing. plus Amazon now shows phone for $783.84! OUCH
Amazon is currently out of stock. The one that is up there is one of the sellers from the marketplace.

It looks like it is out of stock just about everywhere. The only place that seems to have it in stock is Newegg at $599.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheLongshot For This Useful Post:

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard