Notices

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Great! finally I can sort on most played and dont need to use so many playlists . Thx

I am happy that you like the new sort option.. I am currently planning several minor updates to the GUI, which I hope to be able to implement in the very near future.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Great! finally I can sort on most played and dont need to use so many playlists . Thx

I think the GUI needs improvment

Yes, the GUI is still under development. Next I am moving on to the Artist and Album views. Is there something in particular about the GUI that you think need to be changed or added?

Originally Posted by thecopy View Post
I think the GUI needs improvment

The Following User Says Thank You to aenbacka For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by aenbacka View Post
Yes, the GUI is still under development. Next I am moving on to the Artist and Album views. Is there something in particular about the GUI that you think need to be changed or added?
Yes. The icons. And the list of tracks is not good. List only track name and artist. Maybe 65/35 in width ratio (track/artist). It is the track name which should have the focus in that list. Also, lessen the margin and padding of the cells and smaller fonts.

It is true that the current track view is quite crowded. It is definitely possible to remove album info from that view; then some alternative way of accessing album details would be needed. Also font and margins can be adjusted. What in particular with the icons should be changed, and do you mean all icons? All feedback is very appreciated..

Originally Posted by thecopy View Post
Yes. The icons. And the list of tracks is not good. List only track name and artist. Maybe 65/35 in width ratio (track/artist). It is the track name which should have the focus in that list. Also, lessen the margin and padding of the cells and smaller fonts.

Posts: 17 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Helsinki
Hi,

firstly, i wanna thank you for this great app! it worked very well (except sometimes it crashes).

But after the last update, when i start the program and log in, i get the message "loading playlists". It stays there for a couple of seconds, goes away and then... nothing happens, except the ticking clock in the menu bar that indicates something should be happening. I've tried many times and waited for a long time, but no change.

Can't see no playlist nor can i write in the search bar. All i can do is change the settings from the menu bar and quit the program.

Any ideas?

Help!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Same here

Seems very strange, as the changes in the last version should not impact playlist loading at all. Does this problem occur every time when loggin in, or can you sometimes log in and retrieve playlists successfully. Last version introduced a change to libopenspotify, but if you update from extras-devel it will update the lib automatically. I have myself noted that playlist loading is slow at times, but eventually the process will complete successfully.

thanks, I will give it a shot

Tags
premium account, spotify