Originally Posted by danramos View Post
By replying to his message, I suppose you're implying that you understood what he was saying? I have to confess that this writing is increasingly more difficult to understand.
I'm highly trained in deciphering English when it is someones second language, so it helps.

Last edited by Cue; 2012-04-22 at 15:27.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
That's so wrong.
Britas shouldn't be used on salt water.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
That's so wrong.
Britas shouldn't be used on salt water.
Does it damage it? I know it doesn't desalinate the water but maybe Vader wants to preserve the trout he caught in clean brine. Pic makes perfect sense to me, Vader is clearly on a survival course and finds your lack of faith in what he is doing disturbing.

Originally Posted by Cue View Post
[...] everybody is making androids (except Nokia)[...]
since when does Apple make ANDroid devices ?!?

Originally Posted by misterc View Post
since when does Apple make ANDroid devices ?!?
I meant those that can realistically adopt another OS otherwise I would have mentioned RIM too.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
I'm highly trained in deciphering English when it is someones second language, so it helps.
Man, you are GOLDEN here, then. So much horribly, broken English! Even an American English speaker like myself has a hard time understanding it!

Yes,their sales are down and so is their revenue. Here is the important bit, in comparison to 2011. They still made a profit which is not something you can say for Nokia who made a huge loss. The other thing you are doing wrong is attributing that to Android. How exactly do you come to that conclusion seeing as everybody is making androids (except Nokia), some turning a huge profit, some not. And the one not making androids is showing the worst results.
That's the thing--I really don't understand his argument because he keeps dancing from point-to-point instead of making a clear point... a reply is made.. then he keeps saying that he's making a different point... a reply to THAT is made.. then he says it's ANOTHER point. There's a lot of dancing around lately in a few threads and the popular excuse seems to be to excuse it based on a lack of language fluency. It makes for an awkward debate that seems conveniently dismissive of the point if it looks like you're not making a good one.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

One thing about Android is that almost freaking everybody does it - which in turn, sees the market of both quality products and crapware as well.

That plus a lot of "LOL, no ICS for you!" for most of the Android devices available in the market.

Android, to some manufacturers, seem to be some sort of a get-rich-quick scheme cash cow.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by FlameReaper View Post
One thing about Android is that almost freaking everybody does it - which in turn, sees the market of both quality products and crapware as well.

That plus a lot of "LOL, no ICS for you!" for most of the Android devices available in the market.

Android, to some manufacturers, seem to be some sort of a get-rich-quick scheme cash cow.
The question appears, once again: How is any of this better than Android's experience? If it's not better, and all other things are better on Android because of its larger install base then why bother with anything Nokia has done?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The question appears, once again: How is any of this better than Android's experience? If it's not better, and all other things are better on Android because of its larger install base then why bother with anything Nokia has done?
Let's take this a step further...

Google: LOL! Stuck at Cupcake or Gingerbread? No ICS for you!
Microsoft: LOL! Got a second generation WP7 device? We mispoke! No Apollo for you!
Blackberry: LOL! No Blackberry 10 for you! More strippers and booze for us!
Nokia: LOL! We lied! No support for you!
Apple: LOL! We came out with the iPhone 4S! No iPhone 5 for you!

And the ultimate...

Stephen Elop: LOL! You like Symbian and MeeGo? HA! I'm driving Nokia into the ground... I mean, enjoy WP7!

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
jiahahaha, niceeee

Tags
blame others, deluded fanboys, kidsbeingkids, lumiadork, ms will die, salesdroids, the elop flop, wp blows