Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I hate how many times a day I login to this website only to find spammers have posted links. Thank goodness I have the ability to clear them; however it's so damn constant...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Is that how much time you spend composing yours? That explains a lot.
Yes, time is money. Do things as quickly as possible. If it not needs to be Perfect , dont spend time make it perfect. Poeple Will read what they want anyways

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Yes, time is money. Do things as quickly as possible. If it not needs to be Perfect , dont spend time make it perfect. Poeple Will read what they want anyways
On the other hand, if you are consistently sloppy, you build yourself a certain reputation and encourage people to read what they want.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
On the other hand, if you are consistently sloppy, you build yourself a certain reputation and encourage people to read what they want.
Yes, excactly.

Two US presidents that Wants to lock down us markets...Will not End well. Buissniess is what makes countries wealthy. It creates jobs, sure you can protect expensive jobs (in country) for a short will but buyers will go elsewhere and money is gone.

US and UK can build a union SUUK

Last edited by Dave999; 2016-07-27 at 19:16.

NASCAR day. Anyone watching or driving?

This is the place to sign up.

Dunno about nascar, but the big one is coming up soon...http://nationalburgerday.co.uk/

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
NASCAR? What a gentle, relaxing ride! Here's a countdown to a more interesting one.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I hate how many times a day I login to this website only to find spammers have posted links. Thank goodness I have the ability to clear them; however it's so damn constant...
I thought this thread was for spammers

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson