Notices


Reply
Thread Tools
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
#361
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
On Android the actual activity recognition is provided by Google Play Services. On Sailfish I would need to implement my own engine. A simple one might be doable - but it's not in the plans right now.

Br,
Heikki
Hei,


I see.
It's not that I really would need it for anything, I was just curious.

What is this "initial accessibility support"?


Kiitos,

LVPVS over.
 
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Mödling
#362
The app would be great for me and basically it worked.

I would use it to turn off wifi and start the media player, when the phone (SailfishX) connects to my car audio system via bluetooth.
Unforunately it interrupts the bluetooth audiostream every minute for some seconds. I guess it happens every time the app checks, if it is connected.
 
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
#363
Originally Posted by fooxl View Post
The app would be great for me and basically it worked.

I would use it to turn off wifi and start the media player, when the phone (SailfishX) connects to my car audio system via bluetooth.
Unforunately it interrupts the bluetooth audiostream every minute for some seconds. I guess it happens every time the app checks, if it is connected.
Hei,


Try switching the Bluetooth What to 'No scanning'... It works for me.


LVPVS over.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to LVPVS For This Useful Post:
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 430 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
#364
Originally Posted by LVPVS View Post
Hei,
What is this "initial accessibility support"?
Support for accessibility features such as screen readers, voice control, etc. used for example by visually impaired folks. Mainly valid for Android, as I guess Sailfish does not have much accessibility features(?).

Br,
Heikki
 
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Hungary
#365
Originally Posted by hhaveri View Post
Support for accessibility features such as screen readers, voice control, etc. used for example by visually impaired folks. Mainly valid for Android, as I guess Sailfish does not have much accessibility features(?).

Br,
Heikki
Hei,

Thanks for the clarification.
I don't think sailfish has anything like that at the moment.

Kiitos,
LVPVS over.
 
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2015 @ Mödling
#366
Originally Posted by LVPVS View Post
Hei,


Try switching the Bluetooth What to 'No scanning'... It works for me.


LVPVS over.
How's this done?
I can only switch BT on/off in the "What" section.
 
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 430 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
#367
Originally Posted by fooxl View Post
How's this done?
I can only switch BT on/off in the "What" section.
Install 'Bluetooth Pro' condition from Features page. It gives an option to adjust scanning interval.

Br,
Heikki
 

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 40 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2015 @ Mansester, FI
#368
I've been lately having issues with cell ID based situations. It seems like the application is thinking I'm connected to a cell that belongs to a certain situation even when that's not true. I took the time to rebuild my config today in case it had somehow grown bad along the years, but after copying the correct cell ID arrays in situations.json this still seems to be happening.

Right now the app has one situation (let's call that A) active that is correct for the location I am, and one other (B) that is totally incorrect. I've verified (using SimScout) that the current cell ID does not belong to the situation B. When I deactivate situation B it doesn't get reactivated automatically (which is of course correct), but if I open the situation, the app is showing the cell ID condition as green (valid/matching). What is even more weird is that I have also another situation C with the exact same cells listed in conditions as B, and that situation isn't getting activated. Edit: I realised later that situation C also had a time condition which didn't match now. After removing time condition from C it also got activated. All this while not being connected to any of the cells listed for B or C.

I've also seen this happen also with two incorrect cell ID based situations at the same time (with those two situations having different cells in conditions).

I'm not quite sure when this has started, but it's been going on occasionally maybe some moths now. I'd like to keep using cell based situations as I rely quite much on location in my setup and using phone positioning is too hungry for battery. Any ideas what to do about that?

Edit (later on): After taking the device to another location and getting then back, the issue seemed to go away for now, meaning only the correct situation was activated.

Last edited by zagrim; 2018-02-11 at 05:57.
 

The Following User Says Thank You to zagrim For This Useful Post:
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 430 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
#369
Thanks for the report, I'll see if I can reproduce the issue or find out any problems by just reading the code. Might take some time, though.

Br,
Heikki
 

The Following User Says Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Posts: 145 | Thanked: 430 times | Joined on Jan 2015 @ Finland
#370
Hep,

v3.1.156 available here: https://github.com/pastillilabs/packages/releases

- Small UI fixes
- Power consumption optimizations to Bt & WiFi scanning conditions
- Attempt to fix issues with Network Cells condition
- Non-root Airplane Mode support is back

Br,
Heikki
 

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hhaveri For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
sailfish os, situations

Thread Tools

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39.