Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
I'm having this weird problem with my n9 alarm clock but i'm not sure if this is the way it's meant to be. If I don't touch my phone, the alarm clock goes off only 3 times but then it turns itself off. I'll explain it with an example:

I set up my alarm at 7.00AM and I oversleep it because i'm a heavy sleeper. The alarm rings normally and then automatically goes to snooze (i guess). 5 mins later the same alarm goes off again (logical), i oversleep it again, so again it goes to snooze. 5 mins later the same story happens again but after i oversleep it/don't touch the phone in any way, the alarm turns itself off. What the ..? Why does it ring only 3 times (at the set time and 2 snoozes). My settings are:

Repeat - never
Snooze time - 5minutes

Am i missing something or is this normal? I have PR 1.0, is this maybe fixed in PR 1.1?

Ty for your replies.

Posts: 1,665 | Thanked: 1,649 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Praha, Czech Republic
Sounds totally normal to me. See https://bugs.maemo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4006 for a similar issue for Maemo 5.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate

Posts: 380 | Thanked: 459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
Ok, thanks for your replies, i just wanted to know if others are facing the same behavior. I don't remember that the same "issue" would happen on my n900, at least not just after 3 times. I have set my own tune for the alarm, i'll try one of the default ones and report back.