Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post
They're all fine, but gruik wants free radio...

qml radio for n9 is free

Originally Posted by dumpystig View Post
They're all fine, but gruik wants free radio...
yes FREE RAdio! free?? yes!FREE! because n9 have hardware to receive fm radio. nokia's engineer are lazy to create one! 2 euros for an app it's expanive. Moreover, you can't test them because there are not trial versions...

Originally Posted by gruik View Post
yes FREE RAdio! free?? yes!FREE! because n9 have hardware to receive fm radio. nokia's engineer are lazy to create one! 2 euros for an app it's expanive. Moreover, you can't test them because there are not trial versions...
Com'on, man, FM Radio has free beta and even open source beta version check out http://fm-radio.mobi site, there is a link to github.

Originally Posted by UnlimiteD3k View Post
you guys are unbelievable!

So would you care to tell me how fast I can resolve the following senario as fast as possible on the N9?

I am in the multitasking screen, clicked on a webpage card, while viewing the webpage, I got an sms

now, the page am reading is important to me and I don't wanna leave it. So how can I glance who sent the sms and the first few word and get back to my webpage? Assuming I missed the quick preview that lasted a second only
install swipe manager and set one of them to the notifications, you get sms swipe left or whatever direction and then choose your sms

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
I bought one and I thought the price was so far for such beauty, now with the latest update it sounds even more awesome

I've been reading a lot and been hearing a lot of clamor for Nokia to release the N9 in markets that were previously reserved for the Lumia line. Just wishful thinking but I do think that Nokia has the basic elements of a successful phone spread out over several units (don't they always?). Anyhow, If Nokia were to release a new Harmattan phone without going back too much to the drawing board, here's what I'd definitely want: (Nokia N10/N9i?)

Hardware:
Lumia 800 body with the camera button
Non-Pentile Amoled screen
Latch-less charging port
Better/Updated CPU/GPU
Long Shots..I know.
Gyro
12-20 mpx with 3-5mpx Pureview
Xenon flash
FM Transmitter
USB-on-the-Go
Higher Cap battery