Posts: 279 | Thanked: 293 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Italy
Come on guys. We all know nitdroid is just a toy and proof of concept. It's cool to look at, though.

Installing android only limits the N9. No pin for the SIM. Security must be disabled...

Android phones are cheap. Go buy yourself one if you don't like a real OS with real middleware.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to admiral0 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 216 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Mars
Originally Posted by An9 View Post
It's about comunity i care i em engaged in.... strogled few days because of this unfinished nitdroid, so i don't like the rest to fall victimes to!
p.s, someone of us...can easy bracke it's phone by mistake trying to flash...or like i had wipe by mistake complet software on my phone, or one other time, i couldn't start phone anymore, till i found the way how to do that....!
Dont like nitdroid,dont install
Easy.

The Following User Says Thank You to ThraxZzz For This Useful Post:
you guys should realize that N9 has brought a different crowd to the table, a crowd migrating from android who is used to flashing ROM and still having a daily driver, or any other is for that matter but still having a usable PHONE, he is expressing that crowds feelings no one needs to act defensive on this

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
you guys should realize that N9 has brought a different crowd to the table, a crowd migrating from android who is used to flashing ROM and still having a daily driver, or any other is for that matter but still having a usable PHONE, he is expressing that crowds feelings no one needs to act defensive on this
Except he goes on to actually insult the NITDroid project by calling it "scum" and accusing it of purposely messing with the default OS settings. I don't care what kind of "crowd" he comes from, that isn't right. Speaking of which, I would actually group him into the "I'm an idiot who installs software labeled as 'alpha' without reading instructions or knowing how to fix my device" category (which seems to be a pretty big category around these parts)

seems like he doesn't understand the English language well enough to follow all the instructions. Seems to him ignorance is bliss...

Originally Posted by An9 View Post
I don't see the reason that you should expres your jealosy and simplicit behavior judgement against forum members looter!
what the fuk is ur problem if you don't like nitrod don't use it period and whoever's going to use nitrod know very well what they using and what not so you keep your whining business to yourself

dumb ss...

Yesterday I have installed Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean like second OS of my Nokia N9 (Dual-Boot with MeeGo).Android working just amazing on N9
Today I will install many Android games on my N9 for test,my son will be very happy

P.S. On my own forum I did topic with detailed instructions for insallation procedure of Android Jelly Bean on N9,but in Bulgarian language only.However if someone works I can give a link to the description

Last edited by ivo777; 2012-09-21 at 05:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to ivo777 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 426 | Thanked: 374 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Middle East
If you installed Nitdroid without reading the risks or without considering the fact that the dev who managed to spend countless hours in packing it for you did so for free.. AND you still have shameless guts to rant about it.. then you don't deserve human compassion.

too bad we'll be banned if we don't give you any.

Portfolio: AKstudios : : graphics with attitude.
Flickr: AKstudios
Twitter: @flopjoke

The Following User Says Thank You to flopjoke For This Useful Post: