my friend use symbian and he always disturbing me with unlimited misscalls, i also search misscaller like symbian smart nJeer for n900 and i find KALL but i want to meke a very shorter misscall loop, is there any script or any idea for me? thanks in advance

Waiting for reply

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Well, I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't replied yet because I haven't got a slightest idea what on earth you are talking about. Sorry.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Jeer is Python App in Symbian. i find more information about Python in Harmattan, but no one help me to run py app in Harmattan.

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by md07 View Post
Jeer is Python App in Symbian. i find more information about Python in Harmattan, but no one help me to run py app in Harmattan.
Well, you just run it

What more help do you need? Python is installed in N9, and you can run it like you would on any OS.

Another thing alltogether is that if your application needs any imported resources that do not exist on the device you of course have to load those to the device before executing. (but that's the really basicest thingies in python, of course you know that...)

Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Well, you just run it

What more help do you need? Python is installed in N9, and you can run it like you would on any OS.

Another thing alltogether is that if your application needs any imported resources that do not exist on the device you of course have to load those to the device before executing. (but that's the really basicest thingies in python, of course you know that...)
This topic same app Jeer. But it's py script, not app package like Jeer.No one cant help me to run this script.
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...47#post1333647

Posts: 381 | Thanked: 336 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Stockholm, Sweden
that pyscript need some changes, a call is handled by dbus on the N900 and probably on the N9 too.
Check how the dbus call works and check how to make a delay and you will easily make a script like that.

Originally Posted by electroaudio View Post
that pyscript need some changes, a call is handled by dbus on the N900 and probably on the N9 too.
Check how the dbus call works and check how to make a delay and you will easily make a script like that.
i'm dont know how to build script on N9. Can you help me? The script i post in my topic run fine on Symbian python, but can not run in N9

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
You can use my script (look at signature) it's for N900. Hope it can help.