Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
That would propably be better off with completely another program than including that with Theme Customizer. Users wants to have simple "one or two clicks" things instead of filling in fields that won't make sense to regular users...
Yeah that would work also.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hi

french translation 0.9-41
Attached Files
File Type: zip ThemeCustomizer_fr.zip (6.6 KB, 77 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to GaRy delaMEr For This Useful Post:
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Will there be/is there a way to customize icons including media player, ham etc in a similar simplifed way?

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by Big Ash View Post
Will there be/is there a way to customize icons including media player, ham etc in a similar simplifed way?
Changing single icons one by one is not on my "roadmap".

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

Version 0.9-43 now uploaded to devel with following changes:
* these settings are now saved and loaded individually per theme: font size, widget opacity, top menu opacity
* changed bugtracker address
* simplified the customizer shell script a lot

Version 0.9-44 uploaded to devel with changes:

* when saving current theme as new, the script will also save your current customized desktop wallpapers as part of the new theme

And one more (hopefully last one today) bugfix release, 0.9-45 uploaded to devel and soon to be promoted to testing.

I must say thanks to the man that created the nice app! very useful actually. But I don't understand why "theme customizer" isn't appearing anymore in the Setting menu, after I removed some themes I didn't use. Does it need to have specific themes or icon packages install on the N900 so that it can functions? Also I noticed that when I click the "Setting" menu just for little while the "Theme Customizer" icon appears, and a second later, when I the menu loads, fully it disappears. Why is that?

@d-iivil,
It's great to use your customiser and save under a new name. One drawback: if a new theme is saved and after that modified, giving same name to overwrite existing is not accepted. Can you add something like a check "are you sure?" and if pressed yes, overwrite existing theme?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hermes040 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
d-iivil got a question for you anyway when you set an icon theme it also updates the icon in the menu? I'm not sure if there is anyway for you to do this short of just copying files over. This would be a great feature if you could let me know.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.