Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by magullo View Post
Love the new version, but I found a little problem:
Attachment 15276
As you can see, on CalendarHome widget, the orange line is on the month name.
I see a lot of improvements over 1.2.6, and love the new icon set. You have my vote.
Fixed but I'm waiting to current version gets into extra before releasing the next version. It comes with many more new icons as well.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Originally Posted by atz6975 View Post
Hi,
great theme overall, thank you (& your wife).
I found one little problem so far: the recycle bin icon.
On my N900 it shows in Picture Gallery when select+tap on specific picture for instance.
Attachment 15277

I find the choice of a grey-framed grey bin icon to be kind of odd and unreadable compared to the adjacent icons.
I'm not sure where else is this icon used but maybe the old one was more "readable" or less odd compared to adjacent ones.

Edit: the date on the lock screen is kind of orange over orange and therefore not readable.

I'm not sure of the importance of this, just my feedback.
hmm my wife? if your talking about shazosbourne not my wife, infact he's not anyones wife. LOL

shazosbourne is working on a new trash bin and and a whole new set of icons for the image viewer.

I will be fixing the lockscreen in the next release, I don't see it as important enough to start this version from going out.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

love your theme even the virtual keyboard looks so good
just a suggestion, instead of have a plan orange background can be have something wriiten in 3D or something written which gives it a embossed look. something like “MAEMO” or “N900”or “NOKIA”

Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
love your theme even the virtual keyboard looks so good
just a suggestion, instead of have a plan orange background can be have something wriiten in 3D or something written which gives it a embossed look. something like “MAEMO” or “N900”or “NOKIA”
Backgrounds are so easy to change I always go with simple on my themes. There are several Backgrounds with 3D letters saying things like that. Personally I don't even use default maemo-org background, I use one that looks like a wood floor. Looks very nice with icons.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Thanks Andrew,

I always wanted that wooden floor background, could you please tell me where to get that, can you please post a link.
Thanks

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
I love the theme, it's so vivid and clean! I just modified the icons to match better the coloring, I just don't think the default ones are all that good :/

( http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1776 has pictures of how I like it )

Originally Posted by anismistry View Post
Thanks Andrew,

I always wanted that wooden floor background, could you please tell me where to get that, can you please post a link.
Thanks
http://www.n900wallpapers.com/wallpaper/woodfloor

Here you go.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andrewfblack For This Useful Post:
Posts: 472 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ India, Mumbai
good one !!! love d icons.... wish d incoming notification be little different if u could.....

Found problem with alarm thanks to help from d-iivil will be fixed in next release until then just use theme customizer to change secondary font to #FF8936

do we have a icon for opera, can i please request you make one for opera thanks andrew

Edit pls disregard this request thanks

Last edited by anismistry; 2011-06-30 at 09:17.