Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
In a time full of doom and gloom, Nokia firings, MeeGo bashing, etc. I thought F this, I'm gonna share some love! If you don't know it already, this is the tune from the Maemo5 promo vid:

http://rcrdlbl.com/artists/Le_Castle...le_Vania_Remix

Yeah baby! Geeks unite! Play it loud and be proud of your N900!

A couple of my work mates asked me what cool music I was playing from my desk, and I actually answered, "The theme tune to my N900" to which one of them just nodded and said, "Cool. My phone doesn't have that!" HA HA! Wow I've really been drinking the Kool-Aid, and y'know what, it's delicious and tastes like Maemo! (with a hint of cherry)

So while you read all these rumors about Elop being a knob and making out with WP7, or MeeGo being trashed or even that the E7 is delayed because they're replacing S^3 with S40 (hehe) then play this track and think about how great this community is, how amazing Maemo5 is and how goddam awesome your N900 is!

Have a great day!

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
This is truly my favourite promo, you just brought me nice memories, and I'm happy, thanks!

What a groovy little tune, this is on pare with the Tron 2.0 main theme.

Brilliant share.

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Fanny-tastic! It is a great promo, without a doubt. Should've been on the telly.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
In a way this tune reminds me of Amiga music

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Hey! That's the promo song of our N900. At the beginning I was wondering what the hell is this another dance or House music (I hope you can understand, I'm More reggae than Dance/house and I did not really read the first comment )
Untill the song arrived at 03.53min! Imagine my surprise lol! Thanks for this man!!! yeeeaaaahhhh!!!!

Last edited by Boemien; 2011-02-09 at 22:08.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Smoken Druggen.

Posts: 422 | Thanked: 320 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Israel
'our' part starts at 3:53 approx.

Cool find man, love the music

I use a shortened version(~15sec) of that promo video on bootup, sometimes I restart my phone when I'm with people just so they can see it haha.

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ the netherlands
I thought the theme was in my signature