Active Topics

Around 5-6am, very shortly after I went to sleep, someone managed to get through a small window in my conservatory and took a huge amount of expensive stuff including:

Ipad
Ipod touch
Ipod Nano
Ipod Classic
Bose comfort 3 headphones
Sony Vaio N38Z laptop
Intel think pad laptop
Canon DSLR
Archos 7 media player
4 PS3 games
1 Air rifle
£120 cash

I cant believe anyone would do this, especially when it was light! The only thing of mine that was stolen was my Vaio, which I only left downstais that night because my charger block is broken and its unchargable. Usually I use it in bed before I go to sleep

Last edited by tobylee; 2010-06-14 at 00:09.

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 362 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ London
Sorry to hear that. Got conned out of £7,000 once. But more good luck than bad happens is the way I look at it.

I'm sorry to hear that. It leaves you feeling like you were violated. Hopefully the police can recover some of the stuff. The bright side is that you or your family was not harmed, and all the things they took are replaceable (other than any photos on your hard drive, which are really the only thing that can't be replaced).

It sucks that we only learn the hard way to backup and/or lock up our things, but it's the reality we live in...

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
you can forget help from the police if your in the uk, but the way i see it is...
we came into this world naked, and we all leave naked, everything inbetween is just an experence

Ouch, hope you have contents insurance.

i guess you can find that thief in an electronic shop trying to sell your stuff