Hi guys I am happy to be a new owner of a n810, i have a question, I dont know how to install apps and install the new diablo platform. your help is appreciated. thanks

Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by convertboy View Post
...I dont know how to install apps...
Browse Downloads using your tablet. Find an application that looks interesting there. Tap the "Install" link for that application.

...and install the new diablo platform.
Open the Application Menu and then the "Settings" sub-menu. Tap "Control panel". After the Control Panel window opens, double-tap "About product". If "Version" there is "5.2008.43-7", then your tablet is already up to date.

If not, please see "Updating the tablet firmware" in the Wiki.

Upgrading the firmware on your tablet will also reset it, clearing all saved data* and all added applications. Therefore, upgrade the firmware before you start installing applications.

If you've already done some setup and customization of your tablet, you may want to use the "Backup/Resore" application to back up your changes. They can be restored following the firmware upgrade.

* Data stored on the internal card (and any external card you might have in the device) will not be affected.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjgadsby For This Useful Post:
all good mate thanks
i figured it out as soon as soon i updated my program list
haha, so simple huh

http://tabletschool.blogspot.com/

is one of the best places to start, imo no matter what your technical level. It shouldn't take more than a few hours of viewing these youtube vids to really understand your tablet. The vids were all thought through and done very well.

Joe

Edit: Not just the videos are "thought through and done very well," but the entire site is.

Last edited by Justjoe; 2009-06-28 at 14:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to Justjoe For This Useful Post: