Yup!

I love this app... And we're lucky, Matt is always ready to listen to our suggestions and quickly fixes any reported bugs

From 1.0 to 1.1.1 in just a few weeks... A work in progress indeed

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlinkThinks For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Ah sweet. It worked. I dont have a 'white list' but just chose advanced profile and then selected deny black list and leaving the switch off for blocking private calls.
Sorry for late and thank you, BlinkThinks.

And i think you've found the correct way, afaq

the modes in Easy Profile are just some predefined options for new users. So many options are just available in Advanced profile...

The Following User Says Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post:
HI guys,
This app has been update twice. besides of the functional issues of the app, i wonder do you have any problem on getting the new version?

I inquire this because somebody gave feedback (another app in Nokia store of my country) that they can't update the new release from Store or via the App management in Settings of the phone.

So what about you guys? Can you get the update notification and get it normally? If you met any update issue, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
i've got an issue too. i'm on 1.1.0 but it doesn't update to 1.1.1. on nokia store it shows as installed and only allows to click launch or review. the latest version in store is 1.1.1 but via update manager and store can't update.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by l32606 View Post
HI guys,
This app has been update twice. besides of the functional issues of the app, i wonder do you have any problem on getting the new version?

I inquire this because somebody gave feedback (another app in Nokia store of my country) that they can't update the new release from Store or via the App management in Settings of the phone.

So what about you guys? Can you get the update notification and get it normally? If you met any update issue, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Matt, I got the update notifications and installed the updates fine... the only issue i can see is that the updates revert the Call Blocking settings to Block unknown/private numbers which is not good, cause i fail to notice that and don't normally enable that - rather than revert to default, the app should respect your settings for that function... Otherwise, very happy with the progress

The Following User Says Thank You to PhatApteryx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by l32606 View Post
HI guys,

I actually got the update notification and I was able to update from the store. I believe there's no problem on your app part.

It could be the store acting up or some guys claimed they purchased your App, but did not. And then whine on the update issue. - Yes, your app's .deb installer (version 1.1.0) has been posted in the net, unfortunately... too bad

Originally Posted by PhatApteryx View Post
Matt, I got the update notifications and installed the updates fine... the only issue i can see is that the updates revert the Call Blocking settings to Block unknown/private numbers which is not good, cause i fail to notice that and don't normally enable that - rather than revert to default, the app should respect your settings for that function... Otherwise, very happy with the progress
Hmm, I think this issue was fixed in v1.1.0. I got this bug when I BETA tested a version of v1.1.0 and as soon as the official v1.1.0 was posted in the ovi store, the issue is gone. I don't get this in v1.1.1 as well. - Wait, do you mean, you lose your settings after the update?

Last edited by BlinkThinks; 2012-03-31 at 11:58.

Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
I actually got the update notification and I was able to update from the store. I believe there's no problem on your app part.

It could be the store acting up or some guys claimed they purchased your App, but did not. And then whine on the update issue. - Yes, your app's .deb installer (version 1.1.0) has been posted in the net, unfortunately... too bad

Hmm, I think this issue was fixed in v1.1.0. I got this bug when I BETA tested a version of v1.1.0 and as soon as the official v1.1.0 was posted in the ovi store, the issue is gone. I don't get this in v1.1.1 as well. - Wait, do you mean, you lose your settings after the update?
I had this happen for both 1.1 & 1.1.1 - i lost my Call Blocking settings only eg they reverted to default... But when i say call blocking settings, i had it set to allow all. My SMS blocking settings were retained.

I had this happen for both 1.1 & 1.1.1 - i lost my Call Blocking settings only eg they reverted to default... But when i say call blocking settings, i had it set to allow all. My SMS blocking settings were retained.
Ah. If you mean the settings for the call blocking reverted back to default, yes it did on mine when I upgraded.

I always reconfigure my settings after an update, so personally, it's a not much of an issue

Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
Ah. If you mean the settings for the call blocking reverted back to default, yes it did on mine when I upgraded.

I always reconfigure my settings after an update, so personally, it's a not much of an issue
Well i'm a bit of a slacker & tend to get caught out... i missed a lot of calls for the half day & had the call blocking set before i realised what was happening - mine is a work phone so it is pretty likely i will get calls from unknown numbers... So, i think once you set that setting, it should stay set.

Well i'm a bit of a slacker & tend to get caught out... i missed a lot of calls for the half day & had the call blocking set before i realised what was happening - mine is a work phone so it is pretty likely i will get calls from unknown numbers... So, i think once you set that setting, it should stay set.
sorry about that. Actually i do try to keep the data when update, such as blacklist/whitelist, blocked log... but it is a little bit hard to keep the some setting, e.g. call mode.

I think i can try again in the new version...