Active Topics

Poll: How much would you be willing to pay for a Neo900 (complete device) with TI DM3730 1GHz/512M-RAM/1GB
Poll Options
How much would you be willing to pay for a Neo900 (complete device) with TI DM3730 1GHz/512M-RAM/1GB

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
i watched the video half other half tonight abit hard to get the acents though :

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 2,053 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Warsaw, Poland
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/commen...ohsw_showcase/

Please spread the word however you can!

Last edited by dos1; 2013-12-01 at 21:20.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dos1 For This Useful Post:
I ain't watched the video, but I've had a look at the photos - very good work everyone! One month from start of idea to a prototype board, I've not seen even a big company turn out a device so fast in my life! Makes me glad my heart and soul is behind the OSHW community.

I cannot wait for this board to upgrade my N900s. Of course I must, but there is uncontainable excitement there, this is really looking the goods guys!

Once again, well done, and I can't wait to see what is in store for us all!

Shane.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boris_blackmilk For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
This has been going a lot longer than one mth all up, but impressive progress, still far from fully polished though, I'll be buying a least one board if I can spare the $.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 18 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ whitsundays
Hi
I'm wanting to acquire just the internals for the neo 900 for maybe 1 or 2 n900's
If i make a 200euro's donation will that go towards the purchase of 1 or 2 neo 900's?
Do in need to split the payment in order to secure 2 neo900's? Depending on how they turn out i may only want one. .
And is the paypal link working yet?

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by bretus View Post
Hi
I'm wanting to acquire just the internals for the neo 900 for maybe 1 or 2 n900's
If i make a 200euro's donation will that go towards the purchase of 1 or 2 neo 900's?
Do in need to split the payment in order to secure 2 neo900's? Depending on how they turn out i may only want one. .
And is the paypal link working yet?
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
Please use http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91142, since this thread is about maemo infra funding, not about Neo900.
For "preordering" two devices you better do two donations a 100EUR.
Sorry, afaik we don't have a way to accept paypal - maybe dos1 knows better details.

Cheers
jOERG
There is no paypal link
cheers
jOERG

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2013-12-02 at 10:56.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ whitsundays
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
There is no paypal link
cheers
jOERG
Hi
I clicked on the link in your answer and this is where it brought me.

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 2,053 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
This has been going a lot longer than one mth all up, but impressive progress, still far from fully polished though, I'll be buying a least one board if I can spare the $.
Around two months overall, together with idea conception, checking the interest etc., but one month after fundraiser started (and also around one month aftrr the fundraiser reached phase I ). So technically mechanical evaluation work started when we got 5000 EUR and now we presented first results to the public (and to TMO even earlier )

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dos1 For This Useful Post:
So, if I understand correctly from the video, there are two circuit boards, one with the CPU and one with the modem? How do they connect? Would the modem board be swappable (e.g. could I have one modem board for the U.S. and one for Europe, and put the necessary one in)?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by dos1 View Post
Around two months overall, together with idea conception, checking the interest etc., but one month after fundraiser started (and also around one month aftrr the fundraiser reached phase I ). So technically mechanical evaluation work started when we got 5000 EUR and now we presented first results to the public (and to TMO even earlier )
I've got from 22/8 till now (well, till a few days ago) anyway, still good progress, long way to go ofc.

Tags
neo900, thank you!