Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Originally Posted by rolan900d View Post
Thanks....
Was that airplane mode answer for me?
I didn't get it...

Still have to read the official chnagelog, but the wifi setup won't work for me...
It takes more than 10 min. already?!

yea it was for u
try restarting ur cellphone
and many peeps cant use cellular data coz of the airplane mode..
and cant find the fix either

Originally Posted by olympus View Post
so i flashed with this temp kernel and it looked promissing, the 5 dots we're flashing on the screen and i thought that i was saved but then the device turned off once again before maemo loaded up. i tried it a couple more times but every time the same result. any other suggestions maybe? thanks in advance!
the flasher command i gave u..
try -f instead of -l
and dont open the keyboard
otherwise the kernel i uploaded was titans -40 kernel
this is the stock one
http://rapidshare.com/files/41789029...z-2.6.28-omap1
try flashing this

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Lebanon
i didn't get any update eventhough when i try to run it from x-terminal it says nitdroid installer is in the latest version??? if i write nitdroid it will run a hazard if i answered yes will it download the new version or it will overwrite the old one???

Originally Posted by agdroubi View Post
i didn't get any update eventhough when i try to run it from x-terminal it says nitdroid installer is in the latest version??? if i write nitdroid it will run a hazard if i answered yes will it download the new version or it will overwrite the old one???
i lost u man
what?
if u have nitdroid *old one* already installed, then follow the instructions.. GOD

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Incase anyone missed it. You CAN use the NITDroid installer now. Open xterm, type nitdroid and press enter just as you did before! You do NOT have to install the new version manually anymore. Use the NITDroid Installer.

I just installed version 0.0.8 with the installer and I am currently using Android over Tmobile 3G. I no longer have to wait until I get home to browse the Android Market! Nice!

The Following User Says Thank You to Deaconclgi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fahadj2003 View Post
yea it was for u
try restarting ur cellphone
and many peeps cant use cellular data coz of the airplane mode..
and cant find the fix either
Thanx...
I fixed it!
The airplane mode was automatically ticked in my case...
That was the cause of the issues

can any body help me i cant seem to format the sd card. at stage mkfs.ext3 /dev/mmcblk1p2 i get the message /dev/mmcblk1p2 is not a block special device. proceed any way so i say yes. then it says /dev/mmcblk1p2: not enough space to build proposed filesystem while setting up super block.

also auto installer hangs at the formating of the same device.

Last edited by jamie721; 2010-09-08 at 19:07.

I am unable to see NitDroid at all in Extras-devel. Anyone know why?

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Wolverhampton
Originally Posted by Clubberlang View Post
I am unable to see NitDroid at all in Extras-devel. Anyone know why?
Me either had to do it via xterm.

Originally Posted by jamie721 View Post
can any body help me i cant seem to format the sd card. at stage mkfs.ext3 /dev/mmcblk1p2 i get the message /dev/mmcblk1p2 is not a block special device. proceed any way so i say yes. then it says /dev/mmcblk1p2: not enough space to build proposed filesystem while setting up super block.

also auto installer hangs at the formating of the same device.
Partitioned on my mac as two 2gb fat32 (4gb) and ran nitdroid and it went smooth had problems like you before i did that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Missingbyte For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
Incase anyone missed it. You CAN use the NITDroid installer now. Open xterm, type nitdroid and press enter just as you did before! You do NOT have to install the new version manually anymore. Use the NITDroid Installer.

I just installed version 0.0.8 with the installer and I am currently using Android over Tmobile 3G. I no longer have to wait until I get home to browse the Android Market! Nice!
Thank you sir!That`s all you have to do if you have the installer.One problem though, where is the EXTRA folder in the new version to install Adobe Flash 10.1.It doesn`t exist now!Where can I find the file?

Thanks