Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Anyone know how heading this show?
Yes, and so would you if you had taken the time to read this thread or at least the press release.

For the love of $DEITY people, READ instead of just making stuff up and hoping to sound clever!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by lma View Post
Yes, and so would you if you had taken the time to read this thread or at least the press release.

For the love of $DEITY people, READ instead of just making stuff up and hoping to sound clever!
So I have read the thread and the press release. Still unknown who pushing the big bucks.

Can you tell, please.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Stskeeps View Post
I'm part of the Jolla team, though working on Mer Core and I can't really say more than what twitter and press releases say.
Can you tell how many employees Jolla Oy has? Linkedin page says 51-200. More close 51 or 200?

Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Just repeating .. I'd like to ask one question: How would you guys like the community to look around Jolla SW/HW etc?

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
Just repeating .. I'd like to ask one question: How would you guys like the community to look around Jolla SW/HW etc?
I will 100% support JollaMobile with a mobile OS based on Mer, Qt (with GUI in Qt Quick Components, maybe also QWidgets support), Python/PySide/PyQt, X Windows.

100% support : buy devices (smartphones & tablets), develop softwares for, use them.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

Posts: 381 | Thanked: 847 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Helsinki
I think some of my earlier points on MeeGo community infra would still apply here.

Posts: 381 | Thanked: 847 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Helsinki
I wrote my take on the Maemo and MeeGo saga in light of Jolla in: bergie.iki.fi/blog/meego-diaspora/

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade
same as here! if we have something to gather around, we will gather, and it will definitively look like this!

hey but why wouldn't you "take" this forum, when nokia stops founding it???

Jussi Hurmola interview in finnish.

http://www.nelonen.fi/uutiset/videot...deo&vid=260201

(disable adblock)

I hope jolla own new ui combine the n9 and 808 belle and bb 10 os.

nokia u concept phone design.

hope you announce the new meego phone one week before the global launch and the first product from your company must be impressive

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla