Closed Thread
with the (always late updates) and not up to the quality apps i think the n900 is not living up to the hype! i mean where the hell is the update?! and a lot of things still missing in the n900 should be updated ASAP by nokia.

also applications are no where near the iphone! i do love my n900 but honestly this wasn't what i was expecting from nokia with all the marketing done.

The Following User Says Thank You to oohhoo66 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
stfu

please
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 278 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norwich, UK
Originally Posted by oohhoo66 View Post
(always late updates)
How can something which has no announced release date be late?

Nokia's release schedule not being the same as your ill-informed assumptions does not mean the schedule is late, it just means your assumptions were wrong.

Unbelievable, isn't it..

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
with all the marketing done.
which one ?

Posts: 311 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London
with the (always late updates) and not up to the quality apps i think the n900 is not living up to the hype! i mean where the hell is the update?! and a lot of things still missing in the n900 should be updated ASAP by nokia.

also applications are no where near the iphone! i do love my n900 but honestly this wasn't what i was expecting from nokia with all the marketing done.
You sir, are a joke. Don't post again unless it's a post that actually makes sense and is based on facts, not "your opinion". Our n900s work fine, in fact more than fine, even without the update.

Jeeze!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haus3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada

with all respect, this is a community where you can put through all your concerns and difficulties about n900 and other maemo device.

please give this community a chance to help you before making such threads.

my deepest thanks

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
OMG
Please not again.
I plead guilty, because I said "Sboj Evets" in the other thread...
I'm so sorry^^

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 436 | Thanked: 298 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ England

im sick of seeing these kind of posts .... admittedly the n900 out of the box is extremely basic .... so basic in fact you nearly throw it in the bin .... but then you check the repo's, install some apps and widgets and after a short while you then have a phone/tablet that meets YOUR OWN specifications and apps!
In short the n900 is brilliant as it will keep evolving into something that YOU want!
Thanks go out to all the developers who make these transformations happen!

oohhoo if you want to moan about the n900 please do a power search, find a previous thread bemoaning the n900 and add your 6 pence to that!

The Following User Says Thank You to fraaaaanka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 663 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, UK
Fact: The update is going to make little/no difference to the N900 so don't worry about it
Fact: There are not going to be any iPhone like apps coming out for the N900.

Accept that you've got a device and it wasn't what you thought (like many others) and grind it out until your contract expires or you drop it in the toilet.
Nokia are a business and have chosen a path of using the OSS community phenomenon to reduce their overheads specifically after sales support and development. Unlike Apple who do the opposite and make a killing from their Applications store.

Closed Thread

Tags
full of sboj evets, on a troll ting, trolling is easy, trolling is fun, trolling is my bag baby, very worst thread ever, worst thread ever, would you like to shag