Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
Wait, I think we have a misunderstanding. I am looking in fact for draggable highlighting from with Reply/forward/compose. So i can drag over a portion of text in an email I'm writing and bold it, for example.
Ahh ok. Well for that its shift key and arrows. Sorry - the main problem most people had was selecting text from an email they had gotten.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

thanks for a useful thread and tip on using Shift to touchscreen highlight in an inbox email. it is almost what i was looking for.

it there a way to hightlight and copy text from an inbox email without poping out keyboard? like in the web browser, for example, with sliding cursor from the left and locking it.

thanks! (yep N900 is deffinately a community device, and where Nokia fails to deleiver ease of use or clear instructions, the community picks it that slack.)

I have the same problem on N9... impossible to highlight an email. If i reply impossible to select the text even if i forward, even with arrows....

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by enki71 View Post
I have the same problem on N9... impossible to highlight an email. If i reply impossible to select the text even if i forward, even with arrows....
N9 and N900 are very different mate, you might want to look around in the N9 section, I doubt the N900 section will be able to help.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJJonosound For This Useful Post: