Notices

This doesn't seem to have been discussed before; I found this by accident while looking for another picasa app I had once tried.

http://code.google.com/p/altcanvas/wiki/MaemoPublishr

It seems really cool.. I'm still testing - you first choose between single image upload, or multi-file (directory) upload. Next you pick flickr or picasa, then you enter login info. ***I REALLY like that you can choose not to save login/passwd ... this is a big plus or those of us living on the road and concerned about lost/stolen tablet. Lastly you set a few details like album and description then click upload. Testing w/ picasa, it worked really fast.

I can't wait to try out more... but being able to just pop my cam's sd card into the xternal slot and quickly up the whole directory will be a great IT feature for me.

I've missed some really cool annoucements here on the forum over the last year.... I often wonder if there's many more cool apps out there that don't get 'publicity'

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ California
this is all i've found.

http://zchydem.enume.net/2010/08/15/...lickr-on-n900/

I'd like to be able to use this app..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VinnyLT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ California
tried it.. QuickFlickr is downloadable here.. QuickFlickr
problem is I installed it the same day i did NITdroid. not sure which one of these bricked my device.

The Following User Says Thank You to VinnyLT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Texas
Originally Posted by VinnyLT View Post
tried it.. QuickFlickr is downloadable here.. QuickFlickr
problem is I installed it the same day i did NITdroid. not sure which one of these bricked my device.
I have QuickFlickr and have no problem or issue. Pretty sure it was NITdroid.

The Following User Says Thank You to DfLo1913 For This Useful Post: