Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Anything happened with anyone's refund? Are they 'processing' yet ?

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Congratulations! My daughter is also 8 and she already understands the difference between 'need' and 'want' - something my wife still strugglers with.
No she doesn't. It's a trap!

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Anything happened with anyone's refund? Are they 'processing' yet ?
Hopefully, they'll exhaust their supply of tablets before sending out any refunds. Things'll get worse if someone decides they don't want the tablet any more, and they try to go to the next guy on the list and say "Please give us back your refund! We now have a tablet for you!"

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I will get the same...
Originally Posted by seiichiro0185 View Post
I will also get the 64GB Version, according to the jolla-shop.
Originally Posted by jesper View Post
Just got a text message from DHL telling me I had a shipment en route from Hong Kong...
Maybe we should found the "Jolla Tablet Second Coming / Latecomers" club

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by billranton View Post
No she doesn't. It's a trap!
Did you mean, 'scam'?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Hopefully, they'll exhaust their supply of tablets before sending out any refunds. Things'll get worse if someone decides they don't want the tablet any more, and they try to go to the next guy on the list and say "Please give us back your refund! We now have a tablet for you!"
It may happen anyway as they would have to give refund in case person would want refund, so there is no point to postpone it and it would slow down both refund and sending tablets.
Btw it was only 500 tablets, which is not that much (1-3 people teams delivered more projects on crowdfunding projects)

Posts: 1,986 | Thanked: 7,698 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Dayton, Ohio
Originally Posted by ZogG View Post
It may happen anyway as they would have to give refund in case person would want refund
Well, drat! On the form I got, the only options given to me were (a) refund or (b) gift to Jolla. I had assumed that option (c) wait for a tablet to become available was therefore implied. I'd have chosen that one if I had the opportunity...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Will be interesting to see when we get the second half of the money. Shouldn't be too far off and much less pain since Jolla got the process. I think November would be suitable .

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Will be interesting to see when we get the second half of the money. Shouldn't be too far off and much less pain since Jolla got the process. I think November would be suitable .
Don't worry dave, all will be revealed in the blog update tomorrow, either that or it will be a load of nonsense that we already know and the overuse of the word 'soon'.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
Don't worry dave, all will be revealed in the blog update tomorrow, either that or it will be a load of nonsense that we already know and the overuse of the word 'soon'.
Yeah. It's possible that the first refund will be so delayed that the second one is the first. Strange world dealing with Jolla

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund