Whatever you go for guys, I hope you thoroughly enjoy your phones. My phone is now about a week old and since I just got the microSIM for it yesterday, I've really only now been getting a sense of its class.

Black or cyan, you can't lose either ways. I went with the black, but could have just as easily gone for the cyan. I looked at a number of photos and vids online before deciding .... in my personal experience the blue felt a little on the 'lighter' side (just from judging from the pics). In terms of us having a unique colour, I think that's a little biased in assuming that, since the lumina 800 and 900 that are being so heavily marketed around the world are going to have the exact same colours (at least black and cyan). Be prepared to be asked "oh, is that the new windows phone?"

Posts: 47 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by zamorph View Post
Coincidentally, I've also been trying to decide between getting a Cyan or Black N9! Was also worried the Cyan N9 might not look "professional" enough.

But I'm thinking I still wanna go for Cyan. I was thinking that it stands out more, and that more people would interested in what phone it is - give the N9 some publicity in my own way!

Do you guys know whether the Cyan could start looking dirty / grubby after a while?
not at all.. Only the case, but that you can clean apparently though i haven't tried )

Posts: 119 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rotterdam, port to Europe !
Buy a black one !
Black is timeless.
Buy a Cyan silicone cover, to hide the black N9.
Be happy

The black one looks classy.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France
If I wasn't able to get a white, I should choose a cyan...

Black for sure

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Turkey
I was pretty sure I would pick a black one before holding a Cyan N9 on my hands Yup, black look more professional, BUT (consider this "BUT" as font.size 60, bold and underlined") cyan.. looks "gorgeous", and unlike %90 percent of all other smartphones out there, it IS unique.

Don't go and pick a black one before holding a cyan N9 or you may regret it
Maintaining: Audelicious | xmp

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aranel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 311 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Boston, MA
I got a black one and love it...

That said I have gotten the cyan case for it and I must say I like the blue so much more and I wish I had gotten a cyan one instead as the cases get dirty far too easy - not sure if the cyan phone gets dirty, would be interested to hear if this is also the case...

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
i love cyan. head turner. too many black phones on the market, that is what makes cyan special

is it true that the 64GB only comes with black or white? a cyan one would be awesome!

just a tiny little bit off topic here, what about the choice between black and white?