Notices

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to demludi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
Originally Posted by demludi View Post
Little Error For N900
My point was you merely wrote a .desktop file, provided icon and wrote a few line guide and you are writing as if you developed or ported the app. You can take credit for writing a guide but not by pretending that you ported the app or have you done some tweaking/reverse engineering with the nimbuzz.jar?

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
I just want to share that I have experienced weird acrivity on my msn account after logging in once with Nimbuzz. Changed the password, removed nimbuzz.

I don't know if it was deliberate hijacking of my account, a security hole or just a coincidence but be wary (after all, how do they make money?)

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia
Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
My point was you merely wrote a .desktop file, provided icon and wrote a few line guide and you are writing as if you developed or ported the app. You can take credit for writing a guide but not by pretending that you ported the app or have you done some tweaking/reverse engineering with the nimbuzz.jar?
Just enjoy ... I am creative....and I just share my find out! by demludi muahhha

The Following User Says Thank You to demludi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
i have entered user name and password checked "online also marked "Sign in automatically. but how do i sign in?? the "sign in" button does not work!(the small button in the bottom left) also i tried CTRL+left , right ,up and down . i also tried up left.... wtih shoft+ and FN+ as well..

can anyone tel me how do i sign in?

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
can anyone post shortcut keys???????

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

It doesn't run , when i open it with run midlet it closes after 1 second .

doesnt Run too

it doesn't run . do you Undrestand ? when i open nimbuzz from menu After Setup it . close window after 2 second . where is problem ?

i followed the instruction and installed nimbuzz but the problem is there is no menu (lower left side) option unlike what is seen in the video? any help, thanks!