Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Yeah, it's getting a bit hard to swallow that you were joking around, given the way things unfolded. :P Also.. doth protest too much, too.

Guys (and moderators) , isn't allowing the site to be used to sell things dangerous? We could end up swamped with, shall I say, suspicious threads. I would hate for someone to end up out of pocket.

Any thoughts? Personally I'm getting buried with my n900, anyone want to buy it? Tough, its mine

The Following User Says Thank You to zarf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zarf View Post
Guys (and moderators) , isn't allowing the site to be used to sell things dangerous? We could end up swamped with, shall I say, suspicious threads. I would hate for someone to end up out of pocket.

Any thoughts? Personally I'm getting buried with my n900, anyone want to buy it? Tough, its mine
Bastard! You test me.

Lol lol lol

The Following User Says Thank You to zarf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
Y'all can't see a true opportunity if it hits you right smack dab in your face! an N900 for GBP 10?!?!? I'll buy a container of those with the money I've made with the help of a nigerian prince...

Seriously though, I think he wants to deal with someone outside of UK to distance himself further from the target. That way he could very well send you a brick (which the N900 is close in size ) and get a mail proof to give to paypal. Plus it'd be harder for you to pursue him due to distance and costs involved, etc.
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

The Following User Says Thank You to ysss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
Y'all can't see a true opportunity if it hits you right smack dab in your face! an N900 for GBP 10?!?!? I'll buy a container of those with the money I've made with the help of a nigerian prince...

Seriously though, I think he wants to deal with someone outside of UK to distance himself further from the target. That way he could very well send you a brick (which the N900 is close in size ) and get a mail proof to give to paypal. Plus it'd be harder for you to pursue him due to distance and costs involved, etc.
Right. Who knows how many of you blokes could be football hooligans from Manchester. NOBODY wants to f*** with them. Least of all a scammer.

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Right. Who knows how many of you blokes could be football hooligans from Manchester. NOBODY wants to f*** with them. Least of all a scammer.
lol hooligans

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
wow! cheap and they accept paypal.

this is the first time i get this kinda offer.

usually, these kinda sellers offer me phones but through a money transfer mode of payment.

but still...not quite sure.

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Canada
It's still easy to run a scam using PayPal.

The Following User Says Thank You to Jobester For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Your lack of faith disturbs me.
Close, but not quite...

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

http://www.youtube.com/v/3MaJy7LH5js&start=35

The Following User Says Thank You to overfloat For This Useful Post:

Tags
worst scam ever, worst thread ever