Notices

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chennai, India
Tried to download a java app (ICICI Bank, India, mobile banking app) from this link. Since N900 doesn't exist I tried N96 and a few more phones.

Then I used the Microemulator to open this app. I get the following exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wireless/messaging/MessageListener

Please see attachment for complete error (please excuse the html markups for the time being)! Obviously the downloaded jar is not meant for N900, but I guess it can still be made to work. Anyone already has a solution for this?
Attached Files
File Type: txt Note.txt (3.8 KB, 168 views)

Last edited by nrajesh; 2010-06-10 at 17:09. Reason: adding some search-worthy keywords

missing in classpath.

duh! Wat was that?

jave cant find the messagelistner class in its path assuming its within the jar and its a midlet for the emu that is.

Anyone's got suggestions on this?

Probably this is not as important to the community as it appears to me. Request the mods to please close this thread! In case you've ideas/ suggestions to sort things out DM me. TIA!

Posts: 317 | Thanked: 787 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Krakow, Poland
MessageListener is a class from wireless messaging API which is not implemented in microemulator. I'm afraid you cannot run this jar using microemulator.