Originally Posted by lazart View Post
You just have to be able to solder SMD. A tiny soldering tip and desoldering wire.

search for "BL-5J wall charger", I used mine long for charging this way. And still sometimes, because I got 3 batteries. Better than always clip some wires on (I used a regulated power supply and soldered wires behind the enclosure of the phone for a while^^)

A tip for changing batteries: if you change them fast enough (few seconds) when the phone is turned off, you're system time won't be lost
Thanks for that tip I will have to try. A wall charger is on the way and I picked up a selection of extended capacity batteries. One of the brands I have not tried before is a Bilitong 3LT Gold, looks legit.

Is there another way with soldering paste, maybe a hot air rework station?

Last edited by bacon_station; 2013-08-06 at 11:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to bacon_station For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by bacon_station View Post
Thanks for that tip I will have to try. A wall charger is on the way and I picked up a selection of extended capacity batteries. One of the brands I have not tried before is a Bilitong 3LT Gold, looks legit. Is there another way with soldering paste, maybe a hot air rework station?
n900s usb is to be solderd on the board though you can use hot air station to reinforce it hot air gun can be used to fix a bit diffrent type of same connectors where soldering desoldering is not an option but they are to be fixed with a hot air gun

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post: