Active Topics

For loading packet injection driver, download script and run as root:
Code:
$ sh packet-injection.sh load
For unloading run:
Code:
$ sh packet-injection.sh unload
If you want to use it in some application, ask how to do it in thread which is for that application.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Turkmenistan
Its very shame to ask another question! unfortunatly can't download this script. I just open the link. And what? p.s. I use my phone for downloading.

The Following User Says Thank You to WOWdik For This Useful Post:
guys, I'd like to ask: Why you want and need kernel-power, if you are unable to download *something* from internet URL?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Turkmenistan
Ok! Thaks a lot for your help! Sorry for my disturbing! You really helpted to me!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WOWdik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by WOWdik View Post
Its very shame to ask another question! unfortunatly can't download this script. I just open the link. And what? p.s. I use my phone for downloading.
Leave the script (but the link is working "no problemo") look for applet to load and unload the drivers, here on TMO. Great stuff, handy. You just need to point the location of the drivers, and that's it. Relax man, take Your time, it supposed to be good fun. Remember not to hurt other people feelings

The Following User Says Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 28 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Meran, Italy
Originally Posted by pkz View Post
Dear all,

I have a similar problem to the one that peterleichnen has raised:

I have installed kernel-power-bootimg ver. 52 with uboot, but when I try to install kernel-power-settings with apt-get, I get

For the just mentioned reasons, is it possible that a little problem with dependencies has been introduced with kernel-power-bootimg ver. 1:2.6.28-10power52?

Thanks in advance for your great efforts.

Cordially,
pkz
While waiting for the next minor release of kernel power with dependencies problems solved, I managed to install kernel-power-settings as follows:

Code:
sudo apt-get -d install kernel-power-settings
cd /var/cache/apt/archives
sudo dpkg --force-depends -i kernel-power-settings_0.17_armel.deb
sudo kernel-config load dsp
sudo kernel-config default dsp
where the two last steps can be changed "ad libitum" with the desired profile... Of course when You want to upgrade something You should be awake enough to avoid useless installations of bfs kernel stuffs, and of the useless kernel-power-flasher (useless for those who uses the great uboot)...

In any case, may I serve somehow to correct the above mentioned dependency problems?

pkz

PS: in this situation, with unmet dependencies, the only way to add/remove/upgrade packages is using HAM. FAM fails and apt-get too...

Last edited by pkz; 2013-09-05 at 08:44. Reason: How to add/remove/upgrade packages with unmet dependencies added

The Following User Says Thank You to pkz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Ukraine
Hello!
Have problem with booting. May be it connected with new CSSU, may be with KP:
If I starting device from power-button - i see white screen Nokia & after that - device shutdown. This repeated 1-5 time & after that device started normal.
Alarm not worked when device were shut down.
Writed about this bug in testing forum. And I’m not alone.
Help me, please?

Use kp52(without multiboot) + CSSU-testing 8.2. + thumb1(installed it yesterday - problem didn’t dissapear)

hello,
i installed linux kernel for power user v52 and i rebooted but the problem is that when i type "uname -r" in x terminal i get "2.6.28-omap1".
and it doesn't seem to be running
how do i fix this
and thanks in advance

The Following User Says Thank You to x_mony For This Useful Post:
Posts: 236 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ switzerland
you should reinstall it from HAM, it seems something went wrong and it has not been installed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mitrigol For This Useful Post:
never mind i got it working after rereading what pali said about multiboot
sorry for the disturbance

The Following User Says Thank You to x_mony For This Useful Post:

Tags
kernel, kernel-power, kernel-power52