Hey guys this all started when I got my N9, when I would fully charge it my max would be 94%, and now today when I unplugged the charger it's down to 92%, has anyone had this issue before?

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
shitty charger or battery. If your sure that 1A wall charger over night doesn't help, then most likely you can try nokia care, or order a new battery from internet and change it yourself. Usually the fault is on shitty charger or when charging from pc.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The battery percentage is an estimate anyway. If 94% is equal to 100% for your phone going down to 92% could mean you have left it on the charger longer than usual so the battery level dropped. Once it is charged up it won't recharge until the level has dropped by a certain amount.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Had the same issue with battery, during first few charges. Now it's 100% after each charging. Anyway, like SamGan says, it maybe because You unpluged after certain time after it's reached full level, and as we all know the N9 likes the "voltage juice"

Don't spoil all fun with great phone worring about the batery.