Notices

I can't delete any conversation??? There is a way to delete selected conversations???
Hicham

The Following User Says Thank You to hichamhamze For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
hello, any cmd to erase old message?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
I at first installed 0.1.6 version i had the dot problem. Then i uninstalled it and wanted to install 0.1.7 version...

Now i get installation error continuously when i want to install version 0.1.7 version

Thanks for any help

Originally Posted by igorlt View Post
I´ve already synced my contacts in Wazapp, but it only shows like 5 or 6 contacts, but I have a lot of other contacts that uses WhatsApp.
In my case I can't see any contacts (exchange contacts), but I can riceive messages from them. There are no link between the phone number and the contact (I can see only the phone number, and after their text)!

i solved the login probleeem , many thanks tgalal for the app works really good i will make a donation n_n,i hope this get improved by the time like erase conversations.. change the tone when you get the message etc.. keep the good work

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Originally Posted by johnsnipe View Post
i solved the login probleeem , many thanks tgalal for the app works really good i will make a donation n_n,i hope this get improved by the time like erase conversations.. change the tone when you get the message etc.. keep the good work
how did you solve it?

Originally Posted by hichamhamze View Post
I can't delete any conversation??? There is a way to delete selected conversations???
Hicham
Read the first pages, and you will find your answer.

People need to learn how to search before asking..

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

The Following User Says Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by johnsnipe View Post
How do you solve that problem?
I have already install 0.1.7 and keep telling that I must delete the account and re-register.

Thanks

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Accra, Ghana
Installed the new version and still have the dot problem plus it says "Offline"

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Romania
i get a "failed. Server said: fail-too-many::" when i try to register. what does that mean?

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp