Posts: 19 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Lancashire, UK
Is anyone else having virtual keyboarrd problems since updating? I'm finding that if, say, I make a typing error and touch the backspace button to delete instead it sends the browser back a page. This is really irritating as I'm not such a good typer lol. I have to highlight over the error then type over it.

It most probably you hit the browser back button instead of the keyboard backspace button. I know, they look alike. I do this sometimes too. Be sure you hit the backspace button ON THE KEYBOARD

Posts: 449 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Apr 2006 @ Eureka, CA
Histrel is right. This has happened to me many times. It even happens on my PC sometimes. I'm pretty sure I'm in a text box, but it'll still go back when I hit backspace. Maybe I should submit a bug report...

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Toronto
My problem is my wifi connection keeps dropping after updating to this browser, I made a change to my settings so that it was 1000 as per other forum instructions... but now I have to keep logging back in over and over unlike before the latest firmware update and I can confirm I changed and checked that it was coming back with a 1000 timeout

Are you guys able to switch back and fourth between opera & mozilla engines? i have both options but when i select opera, close the brower, and then reopen, the MicroB is still selected.

ideas?

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2007 @ Toronto
100 % Valid by the way, when hitting the DELETE button numerous times because of a typing error, it will send you back to the previous page.

It's definitely a bug

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Paia, Maui, Hawaii
Originally Posted by curiousj View Post
Are you guys able to switch back and fourth between opera & mozilla engines? i have both options but when i select opera, close the brower, and then reopen, the MicroB is still selected.

ideas?
yes, that is a GUI glitch. The good news is that it actually does switch engines.

It is easy to test if you kept the original or at least different home pages for Opera and MicroB.

Originally Posted by ichmoimeyo View Post
yes, that is a GUI glitch. The good news is that it actually does switch engines.

It is easy to test if you kept the original or at least different home pages for Opera and MicroB.
Thanks for the tip. I made the homepage for MicroB the custom google firefox launch page.

My probelems are:
1. resize pages often causes crashes with fit to width of page.
2. backspace on keybourd wiill sometimes act like the back page button

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Lancashire, UK
Glad to hear it's not just me lol
I know I'm not hitting browser back button by mistake, they're a good inch apart. Plus, I don't have to hit it multiple times. I've tried it out and once is enough for me :-)
Let's hope it's updated soon - without these bugs. Fed up of having to retype a message on Facebook or whatever because I've hit the button without thinking.
Thanks

Histrel