Is there any way to enable Speed cameras?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
Is there any way to enable Speed cameras?
Not yet...

@colin.stephane

after the last view trips with testing the "Time To Destination" function. I would say it works very well.

Jim

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Szczecin, Poland
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
i see. online maps have always green traffic too. sadly.
thanks anyway.
maybe try to check it in rush hours, in my city traffic usually is green but in rush hours it gets orange

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
at least you get green or orange...Where i live there is no traffic info at all!

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ France
patched manually, everything works perfectly, thank you sony123 and keep it up !!
Attached Images

Last edited by Iryus; 2012-08-19 at 00:14.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Montpellier, France
(In response to colin.stephane tutorial : )

Hey, to clarify and complete your tutorial, you should precise again that installing patch_2.6-2+maemo7+0m6_armel.deb is required, as presented in the first post of this thread in FAQ section, because many links on the web lead directly to your post and I almost lost half my hair trying and trying again to apply your patch

Thanks for the good work anyway !

Last edited by Thieric; 2012-08-16 at 07:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thieric For This Useful Post:
Posts: 136 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Hungary
I installad the latest patch and it works perfectly (traffic, traffic details and the time/distance toggle.

Thanks.

Hi!

When trying to install the unstable patch by colin.stephane I get the following error:

Code:
sh: patch: not found
I used the following command(s) via SSH (devel-su):

Code:
rm /root/*.diff 2>/dev/null ; wget http://bigbob.fun.free.fr/N9/Patch-to-enable-traffic-and-day-night-autoswitch-in-drive-for-N9-PR1.3+ETA-UNSTABLE.diff -O /root/Patch-to-enable-traffic-and-day-night-autoswitch-in-drive-for-N9-PR1.3+ETA-UNSTABLE.diff && apt-get install -y --reinstall nokia-drive-qml maps && sync && patch -p0 -i /root/Patch-to-enable-traffic-and-day-night-autoswitch-in-drive-for-N9-PR1.3+ETA-UNSTABLE.diff && sync
Can anybody help me? Thx!

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by Mark Twain View Post
Hi!

When trying to install the unstable patch by colin.stephane I get the following error:

Code:
sh: patch: not found
I used the following command(s) via SSH (devel-su):

Code:
rm /root/*.diff 2>/dev/null ; wget http://bigbob.fun.free.fr/N9/Patch-to-enable-traffic-and-day-night-autoswitch-in-drive-for-N9-PR1.3+ETA-UNSTABLE.diff -O /root/Patch-to-enable-traffic-and-day-night-autoswitch-in-drive-for-N9-PR1.3+ETA-UNSTABLE.diff && apt-get install -y --reinstall nokia-drive-qml maps && sync && patch -p0 -i /root/Patch-to-enable-traffic-and-day-night-autoswitch-in-drive-for-N9-PR1.3+ETA-UNSTABLE.diff && sync
Can anybody help me? Thx!
OOPS !!!

I have updated my full patch step by step procedure to fix this problem, anyhow here is the omitted part ...

As 'root', copy paste this command :

Code:
clear && ID=$(id -un) ; if [ ${ID} != "root" ] ; then echo "You are not 'root', please use this command line as 'root' (devel-su) ..." ; else echo "Ok, you are 'root' ..." ; if dpkg -l patch 2>/dev/null | grep -q ii ; then echo "Patch utility is already installed, you can continue with the procedure ..." ; else echo "Patch utility is not present, installing now ..." ; wget http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/pool/harmattan/free/p/patch/patch_2.6-2+maemo7+0m6_armel.deb -O /root/patch_2.6-2+maemo7+0m6_armel.deb && dpkg -i /root/patch_2.6-2+maemo7+0m6_armel.deb && sync && echo "Done, you can continue with the procedure ..." ; fi ; fi
A++

Last edited by colin.stephane; 2012-08-18 at 18:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to colin.stephane For This Useful Post: