I love my N9, mine won't be 2 until January, but still is my daily phone. I also still have and use an E52 when I need something that will last the week on a single charge.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Had many N9s, gave them away. Not worth all the trouble. The dumbest phone I ever had.

Posts: 446 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Austria/Germany
elop? is that you?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcbook For This Useful Post:
Posts: 51 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Stockholm
Got bored with the Sony XperiaV and bought a new N9 some days ago, great to be back.

//j

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
Don't bother about Lumiaman, it's a boy that like to play a troll.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to setter For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Had many N9s, gave them away. Not worth all the trouble. The dumbest phone I ever had.
No, he's just being disappointed.

I on my side am happy , so Happy Birthay N9!

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 207 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Switzerland
Great to still have and use daily a Nokia N9! Happy to be outside of the "I have to download and then to complain about iOS7" community. Big thanks to all the people who sacrificed their freetime to contribute applications and hacks to MeeGo Harmattan - which have kept this phone alive & up to date, even without Nokia.

@mcbook: Lumiaman could be Elop... Nobody knows. But he masters the art of trolling perfectly, benefits from mentions like this one and can be a quiet fun addition to this forum. Just don't believe anything he tells - has been wrong with pretty much everything so far.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to almamo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Happy birthday! Bought my N9 a year and a half ago, use it happily ever since. People looking at the one-handed gestures are often impressed. So I'm waiting for Jolla to send out the pre-ordered devices!

Although after purchasing the N9 I stuck to my N900 for geocaching for quite some time, but that's all in the past now. Does anyone need a N900?

A proud N9 owner :-)

Nokia 3310 -> Nokia 6030 -> Nokia N95 -> Nokia X6 -> Nokia N900 -> Nokia N9 -> Nokia Lumia 1520

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Even a child with Down syndrome deserves happy birthday.
trolling is ok,

but words like these are very bad taste, and tell so much about people they use them.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MarcAnton For This Useful Post: