Posts: 2,152 | Thanked: 1,490 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Texrat
Bingo.
I guess it is two full sized SD slots. Would be kind of stupid to need to insert SD card from my camera into _internal_ slot. Device is big enough for two full SD slots (like Tapwave Zodiac).

I plan to get the next tablet, which will mean no more late night arguments while I want to do a quick mind winding down sudoku on the 770 (http://www.websudoku.com/) while my wife wants to find a new house.

However, I also want the navigation unit... and I want to be confident that I would be able to load it onto either device (if not actually both). I wonder if anybody would reckon that would be possible (Tex*cough*rat) without giving too much away.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I can't see why it wouldn't be possible to use the nav unit with either or both devices.

I do hope I will be surprized with a better handwriting recognition

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
I'm fine with handwriting recognition as it is.

And I understand the webcam rotation issue has been corrected.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Rochester, NY
It is clear that the things they learned on the 770 and the open source stuff is making its way (sans Linux) on some fo their Mobile phones. (THe N95 comes to mind).

I am looking forward to the 870 or whatever they call it - I am hoping it is compatible with the 770 so that development won't fork all over the place.... (as I will be coming up to speed with the 770 if Santa doesn't stumble! )
Te de aliis, quam alios de te suaviust fieri doctos