On 1.5.0 with no mods, it rings once or twice. It somewhat defeats the purpose, as I still need to get my phone out to see if it was a missed call.

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
I have Deny Blacklist checked but my friend that have hidden number gets blocked. Any solution or anybody else with the same error?

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Aachen / Germany

I have implementet a Guarddog firewall on my N900 and it works perfect !!!
I think i am the first with a guarddog firewall on a N900 !

If i know, how to make a thread iŽll show you how to install it !!!
Sorry i am new !!
( but not in programming linux and N900 !!!!!)

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Medactiron,

Click on Forum tools in any sub-forum and click Start New Thread...

Hi guys.
I want to use some time-based filtering and it seems that is not working properly:
1)Set advanced profile
2)Call block mode: schedule mode; Block unknown/private:disabled; Blocking action: Reject calls
3)SMS/MMS block mode: same
4)Whitelist: empty
5)Blacklist: 1234
6)Schedule list: Name-test; Start at: 15:00; Repeat on: weekdays; Matching for: Call+SMS; Block mode: Deny Blacklist.

Call from 1234 at 14:00 - blocked
Call from 1234 at 16:00 - blocked

I want to receive call until 15:00 but after I want to block the Blacklist. What am I doing wrong???

Also the icon is stuck with a small "4" on it even if I cleared the log a long time before and since then it blocked other calls...

Last edited by evujumenuk; 2013-06-13 at 14:24.

Hi there Matt.. I think I found a bug in version in Firewall+ Pro v1.5.1, I purchase via Nokia Store about a week ago..

The bug is, if a number (from the phonebook) which does not contain the International prefix was added to the Blacklist and select not to receive Calls and SMS. I will not receive incoming calls from the caller BUT I can still receive messages. The ONLY temporary solution to block the 'person' indefinitely is to add the same number but WITH the International prefix.. Only then I will not receive incoming SMS..

This is like having duplicate numbers with and without International prefix under one contact. As text messages delivered by the network contains the prefix while receiving a call without prefix.

I attached 3 screenshots of the Test Call and Messages sent which it requires TWO different number formats for it to block for both Calls and Messages.. As displayed in Firewall+ Pro logs..

Do check this bug or try to replicate it..

Thank you..

Note : I omitted the last 5 - digits of the phone number for security purposes..
Attached Images

Last edited by Nazrae; 2013-09-12 at 04:05.

Hi there Matt.. Other issue which I found in Firewall+ Pro is the inability to set the prefered blocking method in 'Blocking action'.
Attached Images

Is there a way to reset the password? I have forgotten my password to login to the app Re-installation of the app keeps prompting me to enter the password as well

Originally Posted by sub.g84 View Post
Is there a way to reset the password? I have forgotten my password to login to the app Re-installation of the app keeps prompting me to enter the password as well
There is no way to reset it.. The ONLY way is, to uninstall the app then remove the folder in 'user'.. What I did was, I uninstalled the app then I opened FileBox..

Go to home/user then scroll until you see .firewallpluspro folder.. Delete that folder and exit FileBox then reinstall Firewall+Pro from Nokia Store..

That did the trick..

Last edited by Nazrae; 2013-09-25 at 14:08.

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Sep 2013 @ Serbia
Does some demon work all the time in the background? Even if set to "Accept all incoming call and SMS" ? Battery consumption...?

Is it possible to just mute ringer for all excetp whitelist noumbers instead to reject them? I wish I could mute ringer for all except some contacts during night...