Active Topics

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Hy there,

someone can help me? After some problems that i was questioned that came from some rest of patchmanager, i made a reset (1.0.2.5) and now i have a lot of problems. Download 1.0.7.16, the device tell my problems with Jolla-Store. Installing other apps it need a lot of time.
Rebooting i'am frequently going in a reboot loop.
Solving this with Volume Down and Power and

telnet 10.42.66.66 with option 1

At last i made a new Jolla Account and i can with this account downloading 1.0.7.16 but Installing going fail (10 minutes nothing happend with Jolla Logo and no avance).
Rebooting i'am back in 1.0.2.5. Free Wifi seems doesnt work and new Wifi-Connection with Password tell my it was not possible to connect with this Red.
So i have Problems with connection (offline) and since yesterday it is not possible to upgrade to 1.0.7.16

Heelp

Edit 3 Reboots later and upgarding now i'am in 1.0.7.16

It seems a temporary new Jolla-Account gave me the chance to get actualized.

Last edited by chilango; 2014-06-10 at 18:36.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Karhula, Finland
I have a similar problem and need urgent help.

I cannot update my Jolla from 1.0.2.5 to 1.0.7.16. Update downloads well and install looks very solid until phone goes off when update is about to reach 100%. After that I'm unable to boot the device at all. I tried Recovery with option 5, but still nothing.

Recovery + option 1 works, though I still can't update the software to 1.0.7.16.

I don't have any openrepos or stuff on phone. Only tried installing Google Play.

Last edited by weedm8; 2014-06-19 at 12:21.

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by weedm8 View Post
I have a similar problem and need urgent help.

I cannot update my Jolla from 1.0.2.5 to 1.0.7.16. Update downloads well and install looks very solid until phone goes off when update is about to reach 100%. After that I'm unable to boot the device at all. I tried Recovery with option 5, but still nothing.

Recovery + option 1 works, though I still can't update the software to 1.0.7.16.

I don't have any openrepos or stuff on phone. Only tried installing Google Play.
Try do option 5 then option 1. Then update 1.0.0.5 to 1.0.25 to 1.0.7.16, during this period, dont install any thing, just update

The Following User Says Thank You to TMavica For This Useful Post:
Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
For my it works with a new Jolla account. Seems that something was wrong in my Account. After Update i configured my original account.

The Following User Says Thank You to chilango For This Useful Post:
Posts: 44 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Karhula, Finland
Fixed it by using Telnet recovery's option 5 and after that the option 1. Then fresh and brand new Jolla account, didn't install anything but updates.

Thanks for the tip chilango and TMavica

The Following User Says Thank You to weedm8 For This Useful Post: