Posts: 73 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris
Hi everybody

Everything is working fine on that N9 but email. I set everything up (manually) but when I hit refresh, I get to the "sign in to email" screen, there is a big blue "@" icon, my mailbox_name/server_address, and a password field, and... No keyboard. No input is possible, no copy / paste, no nothing..!

How in heaven (I really love this machine, BTW) am I going to enter my password? I really need email on my phone...

Last edited by xaccrocheur; 2014-03-01 at 11:30. Reason: typos

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
I have the same problem but only in one account. This account is a german provider but i use it with my own domain. So domain-name from email is diferent as imap and smtp server-name.

Maybe here is the problem?
No solution. I use it with notes tecling my password and bring with copy&paste to email password question. But smtp is continue asking password but email are sended without put in password

No solution. I use it with notes tecling my password and bring with copy&paste to email password question. But smtp is continue asking password but email are sended without put in password
No solution ? Come on, this is not WP7

OK, we are going to tackle this.

Does anybody know where are the config. files for accounts of the mail app?

Also chilango, out of curiosity, how can you paste any text in this field ? No matter where I (frantically) tap I cannot get a "paste" button to appear..?

Hum. It suddenly solved almost by itself. After a reboot (but I did reboot many times before) the "sign in to email" screen appeared out of nowhere and lo, with a keyboard.

Tags
harmattan, keyboard, meego