Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London

This is a current highest-spec qwerty slider on the market. It has a similar chipset as Jolla and same screen resolution but much better in terms of colour and view angle. Originally it is locked to sprint US sim but the cdma sim chip has been removed and instead a micro sim tray has been soldered on the board and now it is unlocked to all GSM.

The device itself is in very good and perfectly working condition. The guy who did the soldering job lost 2 screws at back, I used 2 from my Nokia 808 instead, if it's sold I will take back the 2 screws and you may prepare 2 T4/5/6 to make it more robust.

I good toy for qwerty fan. I'm selling because I'm not a big fan of android, and the design itself is...ugly compared with my old but beautiful N950.

Asking for £150 excluding mail cost before listing on ebay, anywhere in EU is welcome.

--------------------------

Dropbox picture does not work above... Please see

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hvqcd6zu3a..._12_40_Pro.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m3kuqwnvx0..._41_27_Pro.jpg

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2014-02-05 at 15:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Hey, still got the phone for sale? £150 sounds fair price, how much postage would be for Finland?

The Following User Says Thank You to Egez For This Useful Post:
Thank you for your interest. I can't send you PM, can you please leave your email or send me at liangchen.chen@msn.com Thank you!

I bought this, he will send it to me tomorrow!

Posts: 114 | Thanked: 61 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Beijing, China
Doesn't look too good a price - Taobao (Chinese equivalent of eBay) has this for ~$160 at mostly new condition. I bought mine with some scratches and wears, but it only took ~$115 and works equally good.

Time to move on. If you can't afford an N950, and don't know how/where to fetch a Jolla, then head for Android reluctantly, or you're stuck. Seriously.

Originally Posted by AndyYan View Post
Doesn't look too good a price - Taobao (Chinese equivalent of eBay) has this for ~$160 at mostly new condition. I bought mine with some scratches and wears, but it only took ~$115 and works equally good.
Taobao is not available outside China, also if you add shipping cost + income VAT or custom tax.

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by Egez View Post
I bought this, he will send it to me tomorrow!
Hope you'll install Sailfish OS on it

Last edited by LouisDK; 2014-02-28 at 17:20.