Posts: 155 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Australia
Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Can you add this to compatibility list? Thanks.
Which version did you test btw?
How do you add to the compatibility list? (Once I have throughly tested it, I will)
Which version of what? Sorry if I don't understand your question.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Hello, can someone please upload the library libmono.so.0?

And how can i fix the dsme_battery_empty_ind problem?
Why don't you ****ing look into the repos, for libmono?! I'm tired of writing the same advice a million times!

Instead of "can someone please upload library libmono.so.0", you should fire up fam, with extras-devel, look for libmono within all categories (advanced), try installing this, and if this solves the thing, write something like

"Hey marmistrz, some apps need libmono.so and installing <package name> solved the thing. Can you add it to the depends?"

It's a more mature approach!

And if nothing in devel fixes anything, only then ask for including the lib into the packs.

For dsme_... use
Code:
LD_PRELOAD=/opt/meecolay/lib/libdsme_dbus_if.so.0.2.0 meecolay <with your arguments>
Do it only when the problem is reported, not to preload needlessly

Originally Posted by n900d-i-y View Post
How do you add to the compatibility list? (Once I have throughly tested it, I will)
Which version of what? Sorry if I don't understand your question.
Best thru analogy
version of fruitgo.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Last edited by marmistrz; 2012-09-08 at 15:48. Reason: typo

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Hi Marmistrz. I looked for the library here http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/pool and i didn't find it and i found a lot of libmono at fapman (i think that i need to add a harmattan repo), thatīs why i asked for it.

Please can you add the details about the harmattan repository in the first page.

Btw i tried your command with and without root and i got this:

Nokia-N900:~# LD_PRELOAD=/opt/meecolay/libdsme_dbus_if.so.0.2.0 meecolay /opt/com.niasoft.alchemyclassic/bin/alchemyclassic
ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/meecolay/libdsme_dbus_if.so.0.2.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/opt/meecolay/libdsme_dbus_if.so.0.2.0' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded: ignored.
/opt/com.niasoft.alchemyclassic/bin/alchemyclassic: symbol lookup error: /opt/meecolay/lib/libqmsystem2.so.1: undefined symbol: dsme_battery_empty_ind

PS: i am sorry for my reply, i didn't want to annoy you.

Hi Marmistrz. I looked for the library here http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/pool and i didn't find it and i found a lot of libmono at fapman (i think that i need to add a harmattan repo), thatīs why i asked for it.

Please can you add the details about the harmattan repository in the first page.

Btw i tried your command with and without root and i got this:

Nokia-N900:~# LD_PRELOAD=/opt/meecolay/libdsme_dbus_if.so.0.2.0 meecolay /opt/com.niasoft.alchemyclassic/bin/alchemyclassic
/opt/com.niasoft.alchemyclassic/bin/alchemyclassic: symbol lookup error: /opt/meecolay/lib/libqmsystem2.so.1: undefined symbol: dsme_battery_empty_ind

PS: i am sorry for my reply, i didn't want to annoy you.
No problem. If you can, try out with the libmono, so I can add this to depends.

I made a type with the fix.
Do not run meego apps as root! Root can be ruthless

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
I uploaded libqmlog0 to extras devel.

Here's a library from Harmattan, it's closed source right now. http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/pool/...+0m6_armel.deb
I asked freemangordon whether he can implement the Harmattan API into his replacement, but right now I know that N900 boots OK with this package. Is there any way to find out the correctness of battery info using newer libbmeipc? When this is done, Nokia Drive launches on N900! There's a problem with positioningd, I guess. Look at the maemo-developers mailing list for more info.

EDIT: Does anyone have an idea for a photo/screenshot for MeeCoLay for coding competition

Last edited by marmistrz; 2012-09-08 at 17:25.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
I was looking the details for the harmattan repository but i can not find what should i add (i don't know anything about harmattan).

I tried to add the repo to fapman this way:

name: harmattan

url: http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/

distribution: .

components: free non-free

But i get an error when i try to update the repo.

I googled about an equivalent of http://maemo.org/packages for meego. But it seems that apps.meego.com can only be accessible from an app and not the web browser.

I also found this: http://wiki.meego.com/Community_Offi...elopment_repos

But i couldn't find the libmono library.

Btw when i do this:

Why does it still have the dsme_battery_empty_ind problem? i just tried the game alchemist that it should work according to the MeeCoLay Compatibility List

I was looking the details for the harmattan repository but i can not find what should i add (i don't know anything about harmattan).

I tried to add the repo to fapman this way:

name: harmattan

url: http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/

distribution: .

components: free non-free

But i get an error when i try to update the repo.

I googled about an equivalent of http://maemo.org/packages for meego. But it seems that apps.meego.com can only be accessible from an app and not the web browser.

I also found this: http://wiki.meego.com/Community_Offi...elopment_repos

But i couldn't find the libmono library.

Btw when i do this:

Why does it still have the dsme_battery_empty_ind problem? i just tried the game alchemist that it should work according to the MeeCoLay Compatibility List
DON'T ADD THE HARMATTAN REPO OR YOU MAY BRICK YOUR DEVICE. You have been warned.

Search for libmono in maemo extras-*.

about dsme: I made a typo, look at my updated post

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
I uploaded meecolay-librarypack3 v0.9.4-2. It contains libbmeipc0 now. If you get an error

Code:
undefined symbol: bmeipc_eopen
Do

Code:
LD_PRELOAD=/opt/meecolay/lib/libbmeipc.so.0 meecolay <your args>
to combine with dsme (qmsystem needs both) do:

Code:
LD_PRELOAD="/opt/meecolay/lib/libdsme_dbus_if.so.0.2.0:/opt/meecolay/lib/libbmeipc.so.0" meecolay <your args>
If you want, you can update the workarounds page, as I'm too busy right now

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 155 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Australia
FruitGo appears to be version 2.0.0

I have seen the compatability list at the start of thread but don't know how to add to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to n900d-i-y For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by n900d-i-y View Post
FruitGo appears to be version 2.0.0

I have seen the compatability list at the start of thread but don't know how to add to it.
edit the wiki page

Tags
compatibility, harmattan, meecolay, meego, mee_env