Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by enerqy View Post
However, he doesn't find it...the N9/ Thanks for all the input guys!
What does that sentence mean?

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
What does that sentence mean?
Complete brain fart when I replied. Must be due to exhaustion plus excitement. I meant to say, if he doesn't find the 808, then he'll look for a N9.

The Following User Says Thank You to enerqy For This Useful Post:
Got a N9 64GB Black (no Stormtrooper White, sadly). Even though I couldn't get the 808, I'm quite happy with it. Thanks for all the help guys!

Got a N9 64GB Black (no Stormtrooper White, sadly). Even though I couldn't get the 808, I'm quite happy with it. Thanks for all the help guys!
If you really want a white N9 you can buy the housing off eBay and change it yourself. I also had a black 64GB N9 and wanted a white one so I switched the housings myself. It's an easy change if the torx screws are good to you. If not, it will be more work and require other tools. Here is the video I used: www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9u7r4j0atU
And here are the two housings available on eBay at the moment:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Hou...item2325f618bb
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-WHI...item2a26c03cbd

Last edited by TheN9er; 2012-12-13 at 19:26.

I also have both, but my sim is in my n9. I went along time with my sim in my 808 and my n9 in a drawer, once I put my sim back into my n9 I keep it in there. I love my 808 and use it in house for podcasts and take it with me for pics sometimes. But I always WANT to use my n9, and I feel like I need to use my 808.